Author Topic: Steve's Get-Well-Soon Card  (Read 14385 times)

If anyone hasn't been keeping up with recent news, Steve doesn't seem to be feeling too well. I did make a card for Greek2Me a while back, and I was very pleased with the results. Let's see if we can do the same for Steve!

Sign your name! Use different fonts and stuff. Be funny. Try to keep the image at the same quality.
Feel free to write notes and stuff but keep them small.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 10:38:44 PM by McZealot »

i'll sign the minute i get back home and am on my computer

lets get this ball rolling

It made me smile when I pulled up Greek2Me's old card and spotted Steve5451's signature on the middle-left.

i feel as if this is more disrespectful or rather insincere and it isnt a good way to wish for steves betterment

edit; i mean if he was just sick this would be fine but recovering mentally from a Self Delete attempt isnt the best thing to give a blockland get well soon card too

I want to send him my own. where do I mail it to?

i feel as if this is more disrespectful or rather insincere and it isnt a good way to wish for steves betterment
I spoke with another user about whether it might make him feel uncomfortable rather than welcome, but still decided to do it. It's all a little tricky, but I don't feel like he would interpret it as disrespectful. Taking the time to (digitally or not) sign a card usually takes a few moments and helps to show someone that a lot of people care about them. When I was recovering from a very severe illness some users made me a card and it did make me feel better. I guess it's all a bit of a gamble but I'd hope Steve takes it well, seeing as he himself even signed the card above.

i don't see it as disrespectful

i think its a pretty nice thing to do, you could ask ninja decoy, guy that knows him irl if theres anything he could do. send a physical card mayb

can someone put my name down, currently in another state using mobile

I didn't know the context. If anyone wants to edit out my comment that's fine.