Steve's Get-Well-Soon Card

Author Topic: Steve's Get-Well-Soon Card  (Read 14371 times)

how do we know he didnt just fake it for attention?
That will be his issue.

A lot of people related this kind of this to Thorfin, who didn't give any warning and left others like that. The people who are telling him to get well soon care for them, they trust him. If he was faking his, he has so much to lose than to earn.

Like when you pitched a fit a few months ago
i'm not trying to be a richard, i'm just shedding some light on how steve never tried to kill himself in the first place

i'm not trying to be a richard, i'm just shedding some light on how steve never tried to kill himself in the first place
You're that kind of guy who would think someone's not dead in that coffin in a funeral, let alone throwing that allegation to everyone else.

Do you know Steve personally like Ninja Decoy? If not something like this doesn't concern you

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=305945.0

you might just want to shut your trap and screw off

ganna put my name on this tomorrow, save a space for your man kongo
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 01:20:04 AM by kongo »

wheres your proof that he didnt

Do you know Steve personally like Ninja Decoy? If not something like this doesn't concern you

Yeah that sounds perfectly reasonable. Steve would go to a few discords and post a cryptic message, and dissappear from all of his friends and go offline from every website he's active on, along with getting friends to pitch in and post stories of how they went to his house, all just for attention! Yeah, that seems completely right!

Blake, if you don't see the flaw in your thinking, then I don't know what else to tell you. All you're doing right now is being a complete rooster just because you believe something that simply is not true. Have you noticed you are literally, the only one who thinks that, even after being shown all the proof that what Steve did was most likely true? Please, stop posting here and leave the thread, we don't need another stuff show.

wheres the proof he DID try to kill himself? i dont know him well but i doubt he would have the guts to do something like that

wheres the proof he DID try to kill himself? i dont know him well but i doubt he would have the guts to do something like that
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=305945.0

shut your trap and screw off

wheres your proof that he didnt

Actually one thing to point off that exactly answers it.

You don't know Steve? Leave. Your doubts are nothing but assumptions.

There isn't any definite proof that he did it, but when a credible user, who knows Steve on a very personal level, reports themselves going to Steves's house to inquire about something, does point in the direction that he did do it. Plus the other thread where people noticed he disappeared from every outlet he goes on without a single word aside from 2-3 messages. If it were just for attention, I'd doubt he'd go through the amount of effort to block himself from every outlet he uses on the internet, along with getting friends to pitch in and post stories as well. It's called common sense. Plus, why the forget would he risk throwing away the HUGE ammount of trust and respect that he already has, just for "attention?" Last I checked, only people who AREN'T trusted and well liked do stuff for attention, so please, explain that to me.

Now, let me ask you the same thing. Where's your proof that he didn't do it? By the way, feelings does not count as proof. Nor does opinions, sorry.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 01:28:55 AM by Insert Name Here² »

Like you faked new years for attention?

what if i dont want steve to get well soon?
he's a loving child enthusiast weeaboo. i mean come on, dont give him any attention
people like you are the reason why he nearly did it
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 01:36:27 AM by Rockinboy2000 »