Author Topic: Steve's Get-Well-Soon Card  (Read 14365 times)

It's fights like these, and spamming posting of multiple topics, that is the exact reason why I didn't want people to make a giant fuss. Frankly, I think it should have been kept private between Steve and his in-real-life contacts, with him having the choice of who to discuss it with, if he wanted to bring it public. He may not even be comfortable with others knowing about his issues; most people who have depression don't want to discuss it.

I don't get why this thread was even necessary if one already exists. It's a nice notion, but I don't think anybody would want their private issues splattered all over the front of Off Topic.

Like you faked new years for attention?
Give me more info about this pls

This picture keeps dipping in quality lol

hopefully i'll be able to get mine in at some point but please for the love of god save as a png file so the quality doesn't go to stuff

what if i dont want steve to get well soon?
he's a loving child enthusiast weeaboo. i mean come on, dont give him any attention
holy stuff you are the biggest cunt I've ever seen
poor kid is in a mental asylum and you're laughing at him because "hurdy durdy what a weeb"?
I hope someone nuts in your cereal tommorow morning.

blake just pmed me asking if I'm "Still up for Wednesday"

Is he gonna get his fruitloop cousin to threaten me over twitter?

« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 01:53:00 AM by IkeTheGeneric »

blake just pmed me asking if I'm "Still up for Wednesday"

Is he gonna get his fruitloop cousin to threaten me over twitter?
Watch out, him and his cousin are going to dislike and negative comment all of your YouTube videos.

he's a loving child enthusiast weeaboo. i mean come on, dont give him any attention

Give me proof he's a child enthusiast

Still waiting for proof
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 02:10:35 AM by Charles Barkley »

forget off forever you inconsiderate thundercunt

Okay let's see

he's a loving child enthusiast
You still haven't given me any proof

weeaboo
Better than making Minecraft videos for 12 year olds to climax to

i mean come on, dont give him any attention
He is in a loving mental hospital of course i'm gonna give him attention

How about you just eat stuff and go circlejerk on a christian minecraft server instead of bringing everyone down
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 02:23:42 AM by Charles Barkley »

haha guys let me just post my opinion on a thread in which people are wishing prosperity upon a man yes genius idea i will do it right now
-snip-
this post is about as autistic as blake