Steve5451 is safe

Author Topic: Steve5451 is safe  (Read 12273 times)

As some of you may know, Steve5451 posted a concerning message in a few discords and disappeared for the last 4 days.

I was able to stop by his moms house and find out what is going on

He did attempt to commit Self Delete, but was stopped and is currently in a mental hospital.
The details are not to be shared.

I just wanted people to know he is alive and more or less "safe"

unfortunate that he even attempted Self Delete, but im glad hes safe

Oh loving stuff thank god he's fine.

Thank goodness, I was really worrying.

I think it would be really nice if we all chipped in and made a get well card, kinda like what 4chan did when Iwata died.

I think this may be too much to tell the forum... you could just say "he's okay", and leave it at that
anyway, I'm happy he's alive. I hope he gets better

Oh god, I hope he pulls through just fine with whatever is going on in his life that brought him to this, it must really suck, my condolences and prayers goes to him and his family so he pulls through just fine.

I'm glad to hear that he's doing fine as well

you just forgetin spooked me im glad the dude is alright

jesus forget
god damn i hope he gets well
i wish i could know what could have drove him to do such a thing but thats none of my business some would say

this is one of those moments when life slams you in the head like a freight train and you get so confused you think its not real life

i know that sounds pathetic for something on a lego forum but holy stuff, steve was a cool dude, i hope he gets better, thats loving unbelievable, i never thought id see someone i knew get that close

i hope steve gets back on his feet, goddamn
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 12:22:31 AM by Rockinboy2000 »

An attempt to commit Self Delete..?

Why do people do these sort of things? Do they not realize that there's much better out there than ending your life early?
I seriously hope he gets better soon.

I think this may be too much to tell the forum... you could just say "he's okay", and leave it at that
anyway, I'm happy he's alive. I hope he gets better

I'd rather tell people the truth and not beat around the bush. He has been a part of this community for many years, you all deserve to know more than just him being "Okay"