Steve5451 is safe

Author Topic: Steve5451 is safe  (Read 12266 times)

Very frightful to think about a Self Delete attempt, but I am glad that he is alive.

christ

i don't even know him beyond reading his posts but that was really shocking and terrible to hear

i'm glad he was stopped

If you've ever experienced a very depressive frame of mind before then you'd know where Steve is coming from.
Depression is a horrible mistress. I hope that he seeks for help at least. The only reason people go into mental hospitals is when they have a mental illness and don't seek for the help that they need.
I've been in lots of horrible situations before. I hope everything starts turning around for him.

he shoulda gone out sam norton style. a good ol' under the chin is a sure thing
What the heck is wrong with you.

I hope he gets well soon. We could send him "Get Well Soon" cards by mail maybe.

he shoulda gone out sam norton style. a good ol' gun under the chin is a sure thing
Ravencroft
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 12:22:43 AM by song bird »

I hope he gets well soon. We could send him "Get Well Soon" cards by mail maybe.
this sounds like an awful idea

he shoulda gone out sam norton style. a good ol' gun under the chin is a sure thing
i would recommend you completely ignore this guy as hes a chronic stuffposter

That's great to hear he's safe

Jesus christ, I was really worried about him, glad to know someone was able to get word on the situation.

holy stuff he's safe, thank god.

hope he gets better and someone got to know what's going on. :(

He did attempt to commit Self Delete
that's just forgeted up. thank god he is ok, I wonder why he tried to do that.
not funny
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 12:32:40 AM by cooolguy32 »

The forums really does seem to care about his well-being. We went an entire page without anyone making a smart-ass remark.