Author Topic: I am an abomination.  (Read 1134 times)

I am a horrible person.

I spent money on this.

I spent money on a modern LEGO game at full retail price.

I spent money on a console game.

I spent money on a game that's based on Skylanders.

I spent money on a game that requires you buy the physical content packs which cost more than the game itself.

I spent money on a game that corrupts and deletes save files and hasn't been patched for the issue in many years.

I spent money I could have used for rent.

I spent money I could have used for food.

I spent money I could have used to make my Mum's birthday present better.

I spent money I could have donated to the sand Bros who eat sand every day.

I spent money I could have used to fly to England and punch the designers in the face.

I am an awful person.

And I'm not sorry.

yeah but now you can be lego super girl

fair trade imo

but hey on the bright side you won't be too bored of punching kangaroos anymore.

>I spent money on a game that's based on Skylanders

This game looks 10 times better than that series tbh

well i bought lego indiana jones and lego star wars on steam unironically with my steam card so what does that make me

Damn those wild Australians never stop do they

well i bought lego indiana jones and lego star wars on steam unironically with my steam card so what does that make me

I've 100%'d every game in the top category, and I've got Pirates of the Caribbean to 92% (just like 3 levels to go for minikits and treasure).

I am disgusting.

I've 100%'d every game in the top category, and I've got Pirates of the Caribbean to 92% (just like 3 levels to go for minikits and treasure).

I am disgusting.
What's the worst one you've played

I am disgusting.
forgetin' normie you didnt beat the original indiana jones thats the loving best one

What's the worst one you've played
LEGO Movie The Videogame. It was extremely rushed, and you can tell by the lack of quality in the gameplay. Pirates of the Caribbean and Indiana Jones 2 are both contestants for runner-up worst.

forgetin' normie you didnt beat the original indiana jones thats the loving best one
Jurassic World is the best one because it has the least amount of the awful, broken combat system, a brilliant atmosphere, that wonderful score and some other nice tidbits. I actually kinda enjoyed my experience with that.

Portal DLC is worth it for more Stephen Merchant and Ellen McLain

Portal DLC is worth it for more Stephen Merchant and Ellen McLain
carl you're an idiot