Author Topic: PSA: Forum accounts are being compromised  (Read 35554 times)

pretty sure these people aren't involved either:
office pirate
rggbnnnnn
biotracks
xeidious

kochieboy posted screenshots of office pirate egging him on. office pirate also inciting maxx spamming the fish tank

i'd be pretty shocked if plad was involved with this

didn't office pirate leak screenshots too or am i wrong

Xeidious is fine, Dankmeister is fine, Kyro I think is fine, Office Pirate is fine and so is queen I think. They're all in another discord and are quite fine with maxx.

not that i recall. office pirate is probably the most guilty other than zapk in this situation

specifically

(clickable)

inciting zapk to post about steve which was frankly the most disgusting part of this whole thing.

Xeidious is fine, Dankmeister is fine, Kyro I think is fine, Office Pirate is fine and so is queen I think. They're all in another discord and are quite fine with maxx.

Lets also add that I'm quite familiar with all of them, so not only have they nothing to do with someone stealing the account that investigateed maxx, but they're also all quite to my knowledge very pissy at people who partake in private investigating.

not that i recall. office pirate is probably the most guilty other than zapk in this situation
Really? I didn't peg him the type. I'm sure about dankmeister and xeidious without any doubt though.

Okay, if i get hacked and start posting... ballhole... it isnt me because im not that much of an starfish to do that but friendly reminder i am still an starfish

hey badspot can i have my profile editing privileges back so i can change my email/pass?
i beg you

http://i.imgur.com/MEwSyO7.png its just so empty

Right at the same time my brother hit me with a loving ninja star and almost made me require going to the hospital for a fracture, this happens.

This might be the last post i make. I read one of the PMs by Blake1Studios and patton360 was on the list alongside Perry.

I will try to keep in touch with you guys via discord. Im also thinking maybe hes just hacking into accounts using brute force and the PMs are to make fear.

hey badspot can i have my profile editing privileges back so i can change my email/pass?
i beg you

http://i.imgur.com/MEwSyO7.png its just so empty
how did you get them revoked in the first place

Right at the same time my brother hit me with a loving ninja star and almost made me require going to the hospital for a fracture, this happens.

This might be the last post i make. I read one of the PMs by Blake1Studios and patton360 was on the list alongside Perry.

I will try to keep in touch with you guys via discord. Im also thinking maybe hes just hacking into accounts using brute force and the PMs are to make fear.
doublepost but 1. he's asleep 2. badspot is on 3. the hack supposedly only works on accounts with mailinator (though he might be lying out of his ass)

he did get into the accounts though, it isn't fake

Yea i posted a picture of the pm earlier