Author Topic: PSA: Forum accounts are being compromised  (Read 35789 times)

how did you get them revoked in the first place
back when i was 14 i had a picture of gaston's hairy chest set as my signature with a width of 9000

he removed my signature editing which i thought was deserving, but then slowly my other account options started vanishing to the point that they're all gone.

he removed my signature editing which i thought was deserving, but then slowly my other account options started vanishing to the point that they're all gone.
its like an infection that spread to your other forum abilities

soon you'll lose your avatar, your name, your identity

in certain instances i'm pretty sure he removes editing privileges. on akio i couldn't change specifically my email settings for some reason after being banned once, not sure why.

you're kinda forgeted then cause i don't recall anybody getting their permissions back pm, avatar, or account wise after they've been revoked

its like an infection that spread to your other forum abilities

soon you'll lose your avatar, your name, your identity
but worst of all
his skill

but worst of all
his skill
did you lose anything when you got a 3 day ban

but worst of all
his skill
And then his life. So he will be officially called "4".

you're kinda forgeted then cause i don't recall anybody getting their permissions back pm, avatar, or account wise after they've been revoked

why revoke account administration settings though, i don't get it.

I'm Queen Anastasia if anyone is curious, it should've been easy to tell by having the same avatars :Y

holy forget this was a wild ride

If anything guys, Zapk and Honno are the true culprits here. They are Michael and Misha on discord. People like black parrot, xedious, biotracks and baron are still cool, still waiting on confirmations from others. Be vigilant and wait for badspot's verdict on the issue.

i don't know stufflord well, but him cheering on the posts about steve seem very plausible to me. he flipped stuff and tried to get to get steve arrested once

If anything guys, Zapk and Honno are the true culprits here. They are Michael and Misha on discord. People like black parrot, xedious, biotracks and baron are still cool, still waiting on confirmations from others. Be vigilant and wait for badspot's verdict on the issue.

This. Xeidious ain't a person to support stuff like that, and Zapk has always been a piece of stuff