test

Author Topic: test  (Read 134423 times)

wait

was it a joke or was it just a feature that was started and never implemented

wait

was it a joke or was it just a feature that was started and never implemented
I think most of us presume it was a joke to get us riled up, but there isn't really any sure way of knowing unless Badspot or Rotondo tells us.

I think most of us presume it was a joke to get us riled up, but there isn't really any sure way of knowing unless Badspot or Rotondo tells us.

It was definitely not a joke, that'd be extremely stuffty of us to do.

We just made the mistake of announcing a feature before it was 100% set in stone.

At the time it seemed like a sure thing, which is why we thought there'd be no harm in talking about it.

I'm pretty sure Badspot or I mentioned this somewhere, where we lamented talking about it so early before it was fully planned out.

It was definitely not a joke, that'd be extremely stuffty of us to do.

We just made the mistake of announcing a feature before it was 100% set in stone.

At the time it seemed like a sure thing, which is why we thought there'd be no harm in talking about it.

I'm pretty sure Badspot or I mentioned this somewhere, where we lamented talking about it so early before it was fully planned out.

Is there any chance of it seeing the light of day or is it scrapped for good?

what if you had a kickstsarter and if you got enough you'd finish off the feature?

ill give badspot and rotondo a small load of a million dollars to make the hat update

hats
after 9 years in development, hopefully it would have been worth the wait

badspot can you try to work on this again like idk what else you spend your time doing

badspot can you try to work on this again like idk what else you spend your time doing
He's been doing well making money as an artist.

He's been doing well making money as an artist.
and battling robots

I don't know if this has ever been brought up, but has anybody even tried implementing the test hat with an addon?

We just made the mistake of announcing a feature before we were 100% stoned.
fixed it for you rotondo xd