heh.What is the best Fallout NewVegas mods?

Author Topic: heh.What is the best Fallout NewVegas mods?  (Read 2013 times)

The SomeGuy series is essential, but I recommend downloading New Vegas Bounties 1 & 2 first and then getting New Vegas Bounties III after beating the first 2. Also, maybe get some of the other SomeGuy mods like The Inheritance or Russell. Also, A World of Pain is great if you just want to go into dungeons and kill stuff and get loot.
this
if we're looking for serious answers jokerine has lots of really good content as well, like boom to the moon and newline town

Hmmm, I always play New Vegas with these mods. And to me, they're practically part of the game now.

1. Project Nevada (Pretty much a go to for a bunch of tweaks and improvements and big changes that make the game even better)
2. EVE (Nice looking particle effects and cleaner energy weapons)
3. NMC's Texture Pack (A better looking game!)
4. MTUI (Adjusts the UI for today's big monitors)
5. The Someguy Series (Seriously, they're great)
6. Willow (The best companion mod I've come across)
7. 4GB Fallout New Vegas (gives NV some more ram to work with for people who play with lots of mods)

ty guys ill be sure to try these

if you can run an ENB i'd recommend ENB of The Apocalypse
but only ENB of the apocalypse
maybe FH2
all the other ENB presets are loving TERRIBLE AND MAKE THE GAME LOOK WORSE

if you can run an ENB i'd recommend ENB of The Apocalypse
but only ENB of the apocalypse
maybe FH2
all the other ENB presets are loving TERRIBLE AND MAKE THE GAME LOOK WORSE
i was gonna try dreary or what you mentioned

The SomeGuy series is essential, but I recommend downloading New Vegas Bounties 1 & 2 first and then getting New Vegas Bounties III after beating the first 2. Also, maybe get some of the other SomeGuy mods like The Inheritance or Russell. Also, A World of Pain is great if you just want to go into dungeons and kill stuff and get loot.
MY MAN

I'm following this process to use the STEP set of mods for New Vegas.

http://wiki.step-project.com/User:EssArrBee/FalloutNewVegas

Hmmm, I always play New Vegas with these mods. And to me, they're practically part of the game now.

1. Project Nevada (Pretty much a go to for a bunch of tweaks and improvements and big changes that make the game even better)
2. EVE (Nice looking particle effects and cleaner energy weapons)
3. NMC's Texture Pack (A better looking game!)
4. MTUI (Adjusts the UI for today's big monitors)
5. The Someguy Series (Seriously, they're great)
6. Willow (The best companion mod I've come across)
7. 4GB Fallout New Vegas (gives NV some more ram to work with for people who play with lots of mods)
these are basically essentials for a modded playthrough
i'd also recommend some interior mods, weapon/apparel packs, and ofc a tiddy mod of your choice

and ofc a tiddy mod of your choice
why not a richardy mod? don't discriminate

why not a richardy mod? don't discriminate
no gays in this thread, tyvm