stocking - vore spam, disturbed as forget

Author Topic: stocking - vore spam, disturbed as forget  (Read 72191 times)

not sure what you mean, isn't the point of the thread to post stuff like that
They aren't using the thread to post stuff they dislike though. They're treating it as if it's the new special interest megathread, since both Mr Man and Stocking both enjoy the vore and giantess special interest. They've even admitted to it being their kink back on the original special interest megathread when the first spam stuff show happened. Even if they don't like it somehow, spamming it for 10+ pages straight is not right.

/Support, this is ridiculous, especially at this point.

exclude the zapk part and the rest is normal behavior for her
never really forumed when they did i guess, just seems like quite a coincidence that they just show up after almost half a year and immediately start arguing with people in the pizzagate thread and intentionally trying to make people mad in the deviantart thread right after zapk gets into a few accounts to do exactly what stocking is doing - pissing people off

stocking and lord tony are the only two users who can successfully troll these forums for a long amount of time. and obviously it's working again

kind of funny that they dislike each other lol

whoa this drama appeared fast its only been like a day or so

HOLY stuff she's getting worse. every single one of her posts make me want to bend over and vomit.

i kinda just wanna bend over

HOLY stuff she's getting worse. every single one of her posts make me want to bend over and vomit.
maybe stop going into the thread for until she stops???

why do you keep reading them

why do you keep reading them

the same reason he wanted to see the image of the cum-covered anime statue, the pony cum jar, and all those fanfics he always posts

I don't see what the problem is, as long as she's censoring it out.

I don't see what the problem is, as long as she's censoring it out.
So because it is censored means it's perfectly okay to troll and spam it for 10+ pages straight?

not seeing the problem here other than that shes posting it in the wrong thread. oughta belong in a special interest thread.

So because it is censored means it's perfectly okay to troll and spam it for 10+ pages straight?
She might be going overboard with the images but I don't see her breaking any major rules