Author Topic: stocking - vore spam, disturbed as forget  (Read 72569 times)

do you remember the thread i made on iban? lol
oh i'll remember that thread on my forgetin deathbed dude, that was legendary

destroyer was the OG, a real swell dude. ironically i remember him less as the "destroyer" and more as a cool builder. lalam was the same, i remember being intimidated by his temper but once i actually talked to him, i saw he was a lot more chill than he came off as on jorgur's dogfight server lmao

I really should've taken the time to get to know destroyer better. His temperment in drama really discouraged me to talk to him, but now from the sounds of it, he actually sounds like a decent dude. Reminds me of McJob a bit, it's odd how the coolest dudes always present themselves in very unorthodox ways.

do you remember the thread i made on iban? lol
OH SO THATS YOU

this is probably one of the most savage girls I know atm

i didnt even know swollow, port, and pecon were girls in the first place
what the hell kind of rock am i living under

Don't worry, I thought they were male too.

I learned about it only when I referred to Swollow explicitly as a he and then Conan shared his knowledge on their genders.

But apparently Port is actually male (and a creep?), so yeah.

Classic Stocking and Mrs. Man.

real shame lord tony got banned recently because i miss the lord tony vs stocking fights

they were like verbal versions of spy vs. spy shorts

real shame lord tony got banned recently because i miss the lord tony vs stocking fights

they were like verbal versions of spy vs. spy shorts

He came back as King Tony. Just now. See harvest thread.

man i can't wait until tony has another fight with stocking

honestly though wtf happened last night where there are 5 dramas out of the blue

honestly though wtf happened last night where there are 5 dramas out of the blue
this community is loving falling apart at the seams with everyone after each other all the time and the constant insults and wanting stuff removed just because they don't like it
i just want to see everyone get along and stay in their own little interest groups with their stuff and mingle sometimes but there's too many forgetin starfishs here for that to happen

this is kinkshaming and i will not support it

this community is loving falling apart at the seams with everyone after each other all the time and the constant insults and wanting stuff removed just because they don't like it
i just want to see everyone get along and stay in their own little interest groups with their stuff and mingle sometimes but there's too many forgetin starfishs here for that to happen
yeah I noticed this too- the cool people either left or don't post as often, the cool threads are slowly dying, and there's more and more vitriolic tryhard stufflings trying too hard to sound abrasive and cool. hopefully this stuffspell will clear up sooner rather than later

i didnt even know swollow, port, and pecon were girls in the first place
what the hell kind of rock am i living under
they're 'girls'

at least some of them who knows