Post your favorite video game. BUT! YOU MUST TELL A FLAW IN THE GAME.

Author Topic: Post your favorite video game. BUT! YOU MUST TELL A FLAW IN THE GAME.  (Read 10486 times)

spacechem
one of the level takes over a month or two of hard work thinking

arma 3

complicated but you can handle it

blockland

really fun just small community

-accidentally hit quote instead of modify, ignore this-
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 07:12:54 PM by Brikichu »

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

Battle system is repetitive and boring. Way too much RNG.

Blockland

But... well do I really have to say anything

beam.ng drive

but

its only for more dedicated players

more sim type people

if you like need for speed or whatever you're probably not going to play beamng for more than like 5 hours before you say "this is boring" and leave

if you like things like euro truck simulator then you'll like beamng

earth defense force 4.1
the level where you fight the red erginius sucks ass because you dont get your own mech until the end of the level when the red erginius actually appears and have to instead watch a bunch of other giant mechs punching a bunch of regular erginiuses and deal with trash enemies instead and since there's a 90% chance you'll get targeted by some of the erginiuses you'll get your stuff forgeted sideways. it's criminal of them to not let you participate in the mass pacific rim tier brawl until the very end and i'll never forgive them for it.

also for some loving reason spider string shots can hit you through walls

edit: also in multiplayer hackers can brick your save and you'll lose all your progress because of it unless if you back up the save files beforehand, dunno why that slipped my mind

castlevania: symphony of the night
the only flaw I can think of is the cheesy voice acting, but it's still good in its own way

Battle system is repetitive and boring. Way too much RNG.
so loving true.  I got bored of playing explorers of the sky because of the battle system and the plus the bosses are so far way too loving easy, but I am not that far in the game, so yeah

castlevania: symphony of the night
the only flaw I can think of is the cheesy voice acting, but it's still good in its own way

I want to play this too aaaaaa

you can buy it on PSN (if you have a PS3, 4 or Vita) for like 9.99.

Ps2 game named Steambot Chronicles. The major flaw is the story is pretty short and the sequel to it was cancelled, rip

you can buy it on PSN (if you have a PS3, 4 or Vita) for like 9.99.
it's also on xbox live arcade
i give it a 10/10, i've beaten it 200% over 35 times. it's a must play