Post your favorite video game. BUT! YOU MUST TELL A FLAW IN THE GAME.

Author Topic: Post your favorite video game. BUT! YOU MUST TELL A FLAW IN THE GAME.  (Read 10599 times)

The Max Payne series is my favorite, for sure. One glaring problem with the first two games is that they no longer work without some funky work arounds that mess with the game a bit. Before that was an issue, my only other problem was not being given a long hallway full of pillars and enemies to work through matrix style.

Eve online but it consumed my life

Eve online BUT it consumed my life
I used to play EVE
Still do on occasion

Arma 3 is difficult to learn, frustrating at times, and slow to play no matter how you slice it. However, it's teeming with content thanks to modding and it is an excellent and versatile sandbox you can lots with if you take the time to learn.

wind waker
forget the wind temple

bloodborne but the world has so many really stupid flaws in it

i've seen floating statues, doors that lead right off into a cliff or are halfway into a wall, the area you find the brain of mensis after you drop it

honestly i couldn't find a picture or video of it but the area it's dropped off into has absolutely no models, textures, no faces, nothing

you can look up and see the entire mergo's loft(?) area it's absolutely disgusting
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 08:36:20 PM by kongo »

I'd have to go with either
A: Half-Life (as a series)
flaw is that the series kinda died on a cliffhanger
or
B: Blockland
flaw is that the engine is old and it's a slooooooowly dying game D:

also that I can't leave the forums
help
someone get me out of here

also that I can't leave the forums
help
someone get me out of here
then click log out.

hands down that freaking plot twist
its a shame because with the mmo out there's probably no chance of any proper continuation to the original two

down side idk it's been a ing time but but I seem to remember being a little disappointed with some part of the ending

Team Fortress 2
tc_hydro and territorial control in general suuuuuucks

Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Competitive sucks with no friends

PAYDAY 2
Diesel sucks a ton and is crash happy

Blockland
Blockland Torgue is not really good

Garry's Mod
Online is Dark RP and TTT simulator

Hammer World Editor
Crashes more than trying to load 50 copies of Utopia City, this can crash anytime. When you copy something, when you create an entity, and even when you select something, for no reason at all. Save often.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 08:51:51 PM by startacker »

bravely default - i wish there were more variety when you're going for the "full" extended ending (which is amazing but it's a little annoying to get the)

shores of hazeron - graphics and latency is a poop lol but i love it anyway

i have more but hot damn the list would take forever

Xenoblade Chronicles: The NPCs seem lifeless and also no one else seems to have played it, and it's like 100 hours if you're slow like me

War Thunder

ATGMs completely throw off top tier's balance and makes it no fun for anyone

Tower Unite: Incomplete and doesn't feel the same as it's forefather, Gmod Tower.

Fallout: New Vegas

Flaw: it's Fallout: New Vegas...