Post your favorite video game. BUT! YOU MUST TELL A FLAW IN THE GAME.

Author Topic: Post your favorite video game. BUT! YOU MUST TELL A FLAW IN THE GAME.  (Read 10481 times)

fallout:nv - you have to install a mod just to sprint
payday 2 - shilling out of dlcs

no man's sky
downside is that it sucks massive richards

totally accurate battle simulator
lags alot even when set to fastest graphics

no man's sky
downside is that it sucks massive richards

"This game is awesome but it sucks"

Did you just find an opportunity to crap on a game that's no longer relevant? For the time being, at least.

totally accurate battle simulator
lags alot even when set to fastest graphics
Isn't that only given to streamers? Or is it open to the public now

Isn't that only given to streamers? Or is it open to the public now
theres an open beta/alpha/whatever you can get if you sign up for it

Super Mario World Advanced- Downside is that Chocolate Island 3 requires a secret exit to move on to the next level, but the secret exit is a struggle to get to without the Cape and Yoshi.

The sims 2 - No open world ;(, during the time it was made there was too many loving expansions for it

Timesplitters 2 - No control sensitivity

GTA: Vice city - after the game is finished there isn't that much to do

GTA IV: The ballad of Gay tony - Short story, I find its story better than GTA V's

GTA IV - Pc port is stuff

Halo 2 - Nothing wrong with it

Smackdown! Here comes the pain - Nothing wrong with it, this master piece along with the sims 2 and Timesplitters 2 need remasters

lego star wars the complete saga but i hated trying to get all studs collected as a kid

meme related
lego star wars complete saga
too many vehicle levels smh

Spider-Man 2 - Those random balloon missions we're dumb.

Super Mario Sunshine - Final Battle with Bowser was pretty lame.

Mario Kart 8 - WHY THE forget ARE THERE 3 MARIO'S AND 3 PEACHES
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 04:07:13 PM by SuperJumpman »

Flipnic

only available on the ps2 and the only way to play it on pc is with an emulator

Just going out on a limb here, but the ps1 crash collection, with the exception of crash bash.

Crash 1- Controls were a bit hard to master, combine that with over the top levels, and you have a hard, unfair game.
Crash 2- Most likely just me here, but late game gave out aku mask's and extra lives less often than early levels.
Crash 3- Some levels felt easier than others, I'm looking at you, level 25.
CTR- Some platinum relics require you to be absolutely perfect, which means a mistake equals a retry.
I also felt like the game was a bit short compared to the other titles, though I should be giving this to CNK.

Star Raiders and Star Raiders II.

That being said, the first one tends to freeze when fighting a lot of enemies at once.

Star Raiders II takes a freaking long time to kill a miniboss. Like srsly, hurts my hands.