Author Topic: Level Design Megathread  (Read 5241 times)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_design

I'm too lazy to write up a decent OP so just post what you're working on/talk about maps and level design if thats your thing
here i'll start

uhhhhhhh
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=244851.0
level design=/=making a game. Besides it's not like hurts to have a thread that focuses on something more specific.

I've been messing with doom builder and this came out of it; Behold, Boat the Sequal!! (don't ask about the name)

the finale has a gimmick where the light shuts off and you must activate the door and battle the demons long enough until it opens.

because it's pitchblack, you have to use the light walls to see where the demons are.
Dumb i know, but hey it's my first map on this :C

Hoo boy, when I get back on my computer I'm gunna take a dump in this thread.

I wish i could know how to take screenshots from a PS4 so i could show you guys a DOOM 2016 level i am making

Its still very W.I.P tho

i've been working on this doom level for a bit
the player basically teleports through a series of rooms to reach the boss chamber

I wish I knew how to make maps in Hammer.

Source maps are sick af

I wish I knew how to make maps in Hammer.

Source maps are sick af
thats what i was saying last year
just open it up and forget with it for like an hour and you'll start grasping things
then if you dedicate your time to it like i did (because i like doing it)
you'll go from making stuff like this: (december 24, 2015)

to making crazy stuff like this:

I got some projects going on at the moment, but would love to start working on a mod of mine again.

Also this is great cause now I get to dump reviews here yay
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 11:08:01 PM by startacker »

So I am starting to make another RPG maker game, while my other game is on hold. This is just the first town and I'll add more later.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 01:48:07 AM by cooolguy32 »