Cordax's Medieval Armors

Author Topic: Cordax's Medieval Armors  (Read 26293 times)

They are private afaik made by Jack Noir and Cordax, mainly for the Medieval Roleplay server. I don't think there is any plan for released so far.
well that sucks stuff

the weapons are actually listed under his github

https://github.com/Crystalwarrior?tab=repositories

weapon_melee_base and player_meleeanims are required

make sure you read the README file in player_meleeanims
since the weapons listed in the github are not fully complete, they won't be as up to date with jack noir's current version.

since the weapons listed in the github are not fully complete, they won't be as up to date with jack noir's current version.
No, it's the opposite. Pulling all of my add-ons from github will give you the most up-to-date version, though the only issue is that sometimes I may upload a buggy build by accident.

They are private afaik made by Jack Noir and Cordax, mainly for the Medieval Roleplay server. I don't think there is any plan for released so far.
Cordax may or may not be working on a skin pack for those but it's been just me mostly.

Current update includes a replacer for Heavy Plate Armor and adds Stechhelm.

Holy Mother of God those models

There's already a medievalrp with this armor and weapons, just saying just saying

Stechhelm

FINALLY my favorite helm
Dunno why you put holes in it though, you can see out the mouth.

When your done with this make some WW1/WW2 Uniforms/Armor pls

Dunno why you put holes in it though, you can see out the mouth.
Because I modeled it after this.
  I couldn't get it to be correctly positioned and look decent because of the player's head size, but you can still see out the mouth as you would normally. And plus raising raising the mouth makes it even more menacing and inhuman looking.

When your done with this make some WW1/WW2 Uniforms/Armor pls
I actually started on some and will probably finish and release at some point.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 04:21:11 PM by 8hbc »

pmuB
OT: These armors look amazing!

There's already a medievalrp with this armor and weapons, just saying just saying

Medieval rp actually uses this too just a fyi

ANy chance you could make some Harvest lord Tony inspired armors?

ANy chance you could make some Harvest lord Tony inspired armors?

I don't think he will
You know how to model so I think your best bet would to just use the code that he already has and use that