Author Topic: Cordax's Medieval Armors  (Read 26916 times)

These look fantastic my friend!

So I made tunics
-img i forgot to snip again-
The bow is unfinished as conan quit before completion.
Not saying i can finish it since what he does is more then i can do, but any reason he stopped working on it?
I last heard he ran into like the maximum amount of animations possible for the base blockhead model so maybe that stopped the progress?
If it is anything codewise that only needs to be done i might be able to help, if possible and wanted.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 06:54:43 PM by lordician »

Not saying i can finish it since what he does is more then i can do, but any reason he stopped working on it?
I last heard he ran into like the maximum amount of animations possible for the base blockhead model so maybe that stopped the progress?
If it is anything codewise that only needs to be done i might be able to help, if possible and wanted.
Jack Noir was the one who made the Melee Weapons, not Conan. Jack was hitting the animation limit in his because he put all the animations in the playertype instead of each weapon individually. Conan stopped working on the bow because there was a slight animation error that he couldn't figure out. It's pretty much complete but it just needs sounds and a new projectile.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 04:33:26 PM by 8hbc »

Tunics look really good

Okay so I added an alternate to the surcoat, a 'knightly' surcoat, similar to the coat-of-plates upgrade.
Includes 6 heraldic variants for each color surcoat and several more Templar surcoats.

Are you gonna split these up into individual packs at any point, since you're making so many different variants?

Are you gonna split these up into individual packs at any point, since you're making so many different variants?
I might start having to, but I probably won't because it's easier for it all to be in one. And I'm just lazy.

is it possible to have it so the armors slow the player based on how heavy they are?

Bumper-karts
is it possible to have it so the armors slow the player based on how heavy they are?
this

If someone can give me a script for it, then yes. I can't script
Update:
Fixed a couple of issues with stats
Added Knightly Gambeson, an alternate Kettle Helm, and english greathelm mantles.

I know it's not really armor buuut

I'll start working on the armors more when I'm able to get an up-to-date script. In progress

Any way for me to slap these on a bot?