Author Topic: New kid on the block  (Read 2921 times)

I've been lurking here for a while and FINALLY decided to register (makes me a hero doesn't it?)
anyways, hi friend. i'm harmony and i like art and coffee, makes me just another trash hipster. c:

Can't wait to see you in 4 years when you have your 2nd - 4th account and are ranting about how this game is dead. Welcome

gonna have to say alt on this one

1: pretentious name
2:
3: says they lurked but only registered recently, sus af

sets up dusty lawn chair, waiting for "alt" to be called o-
Alt

2:
packs up lawn chair

assuming you're not an alt coffee is good yes
assuming you're an alt i wonder who now, nothing comes up in daprogs or greek2me's things but that doesn't mean much

sets up dusty lawn chair, waiting for "alt" to be called o-
packs up lawn chair

look i am very experience. i am an alt. i know what im talking about ok
assuming you're an alt i wonder who now, nothing comes up in daprogs or greek2me's things but that doesn't mean much
even more sus!!!!!!!! someone does not play blockland on their alt key. of course there would be no history

assuming you're not an alt coffee is good yes

I'm putting my money on Doaler

look i am very experience. i am an alt.
WHAT THE forget NO WAY

I'm putting my money on Doaler
I would expect one of the people who were recently banned permanently-for-real. the fake overbearing friendliness makes me think of nickpb
WHAT THE forget NO WAY
i never menat to lie to you.............

interesting new years resolution

Can't wait to see you in 4 years when you have your 2nd - 4th account and are ranting about how this game is dead. Welcome
Yeah, I've seen people in the main Blockland board try to pronounce the game dead several times, not sure why tho. Still seems pretty active round here.

2:
ya giv me the alt treatment all u want bby
Idk how pretentious Harmony sounds but I got the name a while ago because my friend told me my last name (Harmon) could be turned into Harmony and used as an alias
I also lurked without an account, didn't feel like signing up and had no reason to until now.

hi
gday
Sup my fellow night-dwellers