SpaceChem

Author Topic: SpaceChem  (Read 1043 times)

Spacechem is a puzzle game built and developed by zachtronics, the creator of TIS-100, shenzen-io, and infiniminer. The game is about the use of reactors on different planets to configure, move, bond, fuse, or fission atoms or molecules to make different outputs of molecules or atoms, which you ship off to different reactors or cargo containers to complete every mission.

This is the reactor grid, where all the magic happens. The small grid of components at the bottom is the 'symbols' where you control the waldos, the waldos are the blue and red circles in the reactor grid which move or drop the atoms or molecules. The 'w a s d' arrows are to change the path of the waldos movement. The grab drop is to either grab or drop an atom or molecule. Input Beta is for the blue waldo, but on red it is input alpha. The sync is for both sides, when a waldo on one side hits a sync, it waits for hte other side to hit the sync before moving again. The output omega on blue is output phi on red instead, which they output to another pipeline. the roitate command (g) rotates the current atom or molecule inside that waldo. Pause is to pause the simulation when the waldo runs over it.

Note: i will finish this tommorow since its is 21:00 where i live right now
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 02:51:12 PM by SubDaWoofer »

dang this is 6 years old now

I remember when tf2 had a promo for this and people actually used the dalokohs bars for once lol

I played it a year ago for the tf2 items when I got a free key for it, while I was doing to get the items I had a bit of fun. I might play the rest of it when I get time.

I only played this game for the TF2 stuff.