Author Topic: Make a story out of an image with absolutely no context!  (Read 1238 times)

The title should be obvious make it as long as you want let's goooooooo

This was the day. Ever since his parents and brothers were executed, Frederick knew that he had to destroy the mafia that destroyed his family. Over the years, he became a hardened killer, occasionally accepting hits for the funds needed to continue his private investigation into just who ran this accursed organization, and where they'd be. Eventually, he paid out of the ass for some info on how the group communicates certain high-importance messages. The couriers he always intercepts never seemed to have anything on the laptops they carried... but then the info came along. The messages aren't on the PC, they're in it! As he cracks open the cheap plastic frame, he finds his prize. Partially crumpled loose-leaf paper holds all the info he needs to set up a takedown of a certain big-bad's right hand man.

"Stare into my eyes" Said the wise old dog. His blond fur swayed in the wind. I peered into them and fell through the vast rip in time and space. Before my eyes, the old dog had cloned into 9 different dogs, each different species. The original dog took the form of Miley Cyrus, and held me by the forehead. He threw me into a sun which never stopped screaming. I died. La fin.

[img ]https://www.colourbox.com/preview/3345170-businessman-with-thoughts-of-Self Delete.jpg[/img]

After many years of unironic memeing, Isaac finally decided the time was right. During his lunch break, whilst watching "We Are Number One but every 'one' is replaced with 'The Sound of Silence' by Simon & Garfunkel," he positions the noose that he prepared the previous day around his neck. The excitement of finally experiencing death makes him grin with glee, but in the back of his mind he is terrified of the void of nonexistence.

It had been time.
Robert had been mourning his friend, John.
He was buried in the ground. He died 3 years ago in a terrible car crash.
His corpse was burned but his skeleton safe.
Now it was time.
Robert snuck into the graveyard and ran into the masoleum.
He had two pairs of sunglasses.
Dragging his skeleton out, Robert put a pair on the skeleton.
He put the other one on, too.
He took his phone and took a picture.

Clipart is fun.