0 (0%)
youtube autoplay/music
6 (9.8%)
other
6 (9.8%)
my computer
9 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: cool polls for cool people: what music service do you use  (Read 6125 times)

I thought the max quality on YouTube rips was like 128 kbps? Do you use something that gives better results? Btw masterlegodude nice Ween!!
Yeah, it's called Ummy Video Downloader

All you do is open up the program, paste the link, and download and there you go lol

Yeah, it's called Ummy Video Downloader

All you do is open up the program, paste the link, and download and there you go lol
I'm looking at the website right now and it says it exports MP3s at 128 kbps. That's terrible quality. What are you trying to peddle here mister? You take me for a cub?

I'm looking at the website right now and it says it exports MP3s at 128 kbps. That's terrible quality. What are you trying to peddle here mister? You take me for a cub?
The videos iirc come at a much higher quality so I just convert them with the converter they have

The videos iirc come at a much higher quality so I just convert them with the converter they have
oh ok, that would make sense, the website does say it can rip videos in HQ. you are a clever fella. I'm just an audiophile sperg tbh.

youtube red is loving awesome and a spotify killer easily.
im swapping my car's system that i use sirius in, for something with android software soon.
YT Red doesn't give me good suggestions. It's stuff that isn't like what I listen to at all or it's stuff I've already heard. :/
Mostly it's "Here's what this one artist you've subscribed to likes!"

Youtube and sometimes sound cloud

I regularly use the following to find and listen to music:
YouTube
SoundCloud
Google Play Music
plug.dj
Bandcamp
iTunes
and then I have a bunch of downloaded music as well
generally if I download music, it is either because I am transferring it to google play or I am going to play audiosurf with it

I use Google Play to keep all of my favorite music in one place. I use SoundCloud to find most of it. I use iTunes to buy most of it.

I've tried Pandora, Dubtrack, and Spotify, but I don't like them.
I often use picosong to share and listen to unreleased music