0 (0%)
youtube autoplay/music
6 (9.8%)
other
6 (9.8%)
my computer
9 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: cool polls for cool people: what music service do you use  (Read 6130 times)

wow master hacker
ironically i have one of the lowest IQs in this community

Got perma'd when I released Murder Mystery on the forums without permission/giving credit. I think it was in 2013 or 2012
i didnt know you could get banned for that

my first account was perma'd because of a roblox link which i didn't know was an autoban. then i got banned on this account once for admittance to trolling as a joke oops. there was also a time where i think badspot accidentally banned me for like "being a friend/apparently trying to get banned" or smth but then i was unbanned a few minutes later

I was banned because I posted a shock link probably 5 years ago

I got banned for 3 days for the king of page x chainban. What sucked is I posted it as a satirical joke, and then numerous people come along and forget it up for us.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 12:16:23 PM by Mr Unicode »

I got banned for 3 days for the king of page x chainban. What sucked is I posted it as a satirical joke, and then numerous people come along and forget it up for us.
Sorry

Lol, I probably was in that chainban too.

got banned on my first account when i was young and stupid

my first account was perma'd because of a roblox link
Wait, why are Roblox links banneable?

I was banned a bunch back in the old days when it wasn't permanent.

Now for a giant list of my bans!

REMOVED SO I DON'T GET BANNED FOR IT AGAIN QQ

User was banned for this post
Hello Retail is completely awsume, and because badspot made the flyweeled jeep he proved airplanes possible. Id like to see someone make a airplane modle and script it based off that vehicle so we can fly like real planes do. Also more then one mount point would be a good idea.

Have Fun Retailers!!!
this reply is pointless and dumb

« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 09:01:58 PM by Badspot »

Don't do bans kids.
(Some of those were almost 10 years ago?! Why am I still here?! It's not even like a tech forum where you can go back and find interesting stuff to look at, It's all just garbage posts.)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 01:35:23 PM by tails »

once back when i was eight for making a worthless spam post

pretty sure it's one of those dumb things where if you link the roblox website 5 times you get x coins/whatever

roblox used to have this thing called the ambassador program, which encouraged users to spam referral links all over the place in exchange for some kind of virtual reward. badspot decided to just auto-ban for having roblox links in your post as a solution. i don't think this is the case any more.

roblox used to have this thing called the ambassador program, which encouraged users to spam referral links all over the place in exchange for some kind of virtual reward. badspot decided to just auto-ban for having roblox links in your post as a solution. i don't think this is the case any more.
when did people ever get banned for it?? it just shows a warning that explains why you cant post roblox links here