0 (0%)
youtube autoplay/music
6 (9.8%)
other
6 (9.8%)
my computer
9 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: cool polls for cool people: what music service do you use  (Read 6132 times)

abandoned 1st account
perma on 2nd account for referral links
3 day-1 week ban on this account for posting for a banned user
3 day ban on this account for dismissive posting

i learned my lesson from each ban

Just recently got banned for a week due to flaming but none of my posts were marked with the "User was banned for this post", and when contacted about which one of my recent posts was bannable Badspot didn't reply.

So now I feel like breathing in the wrong direction will get my account perma'd because looking through my recent posts none of them were flaming or what have you, so now I'm just going to lurk a lot more as to try and preserve this account rather than having to buy a second one.

havent been banned because i am a good boy

I got banned for violating the "No gross images" rule. It was only for a week

just once a year ago for 3 days for posting for a banned user
who by the way made an alt account shortly after anyways so it didn't even matter
i'm still a little upset over that tbh

So now I feel like breathing in the wrong direction will get my account perma'd
big brother is watching

Week ban for "garbage post in bug thread"
Week ban for dismissive post
Week ban for flaming

And thats it. I believe those were all 4-5 years ago

perma banned on my first account but I don't remember why
banned on this account for being an idiot in help section and saying "stick it in her pooper"

once like 3 or 4 years ago for a week after a dismissive/flaming post.

One for spam and one for a dismissive post

First ban on my original [insert name here] acc for mentioning piracy and encouraging troll behavior when you're bored, instant perma

Second ban on the Insert Name Here account for the "king of page x" chainban, 3 days. Third ban on the same account for Rule #5 back when the whole manifesto stuff happened

Fourth ban, I don't remember exactly but I know I had one on this acc, I think it was a week long