I'm done being Roblox's bitch.

Author Topic: I'm done being Roblox's bitch.  (Read 6454 times)

what can i say im drunk :cookieMonster:

But ROBLOX still sucks.

But ROBLOX still sucks.

Edit: nvm

But ROBLOX still sucks.
are you even old enough to legally drink
i severely doubt it

Never played roblox, but the roblox fanbase is absolute cancer. Almost as bad as FNAF or Undertale fanbases.

roblox  falco play it too

I don't play as frequently anymore after the removal of tix. Why is there even a virtual economy if you can't earn any of the virtual cash to buy stuff?

blockland is better than roblox tho cause you have so much more freedom with what you want to do. plus no handicapped global mass network of censorship.

Except in its most important aspect, which is making a game.

roblox is a textbook example of a good idea given to the wrong hands

as a game it's actually pretty solid and has pretty excellent tools at a place maker's disposal, but it's also been bastardized really hard by both greed and stupid design choices

I don't play as frequently anymore after the removal of tix. Why is there even a virtual economy if you can't earn any of the virtual cash to buy stuff?
you can earn R$ via putting gamepasses on your place, assuming it's popular enough to have people actually buying them

Why is there even a virtual economy if you can't earn any of the virtual cash to buy stuff?

1) you create a fun game in roblox studio
2) you ruin the game by adding any "free to play" cancer you can think of
3) players join your game and spend robux that they bought for real $
4) roblox pays you real $ for the robux spent in your game - about 25% of what players paid for it

basically, roblox is a clone of the play store. they keep 75% of all money moving through it.

basically, roblox is a clone of the play store. they keep 75% of all money moving through it.

someone needs to make Ad Bot remake on ROBLOX.

ROBLOX is like #######. You can try to stop, but once you get back on ###### ######. Then you need to read or forget about it. Then ######### it.

What the #### did you just ####### say about me, you little #####? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the #### Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret ##### on #########, and I have over 300 confirmed #####. I am trained in ####### ####### and I’m the top ###### in the entire US ##### forces. You are nothing to me but just another ######. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####### words. You think you can get away with saying that #### to me over the ########? Think again, ######. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ##### across the USA and your ## is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, ######. The storm that wipes out the ######## little thing you call your life. You’re ####### ####, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can #### you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my #### hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed ######, but I have access to the entire ####### of the United States ###### Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ### off the face of the continent, you little ####. If only you could have known what ###### retribution your little “######” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have #### your ####### tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re ###### the price, you ####### #####. I will #### fury all over you and you will ##### in it. You’re ####### ####, kiddo.