Author Topic: I'm done being Roblox's bitch.  (Read 6670 times)

I've been a loyal fan since 2010, but I've had enough of its stuff. So, I don't know why I'm posting this here, but I just heard you guys really hate Roblox. I would like to join in on the fun.

idk why you think this game is much better

We don't hate Roblox. We just get annoyed when people keep assuming there's some kind of 'strife' between the communities.

We don't hate Roblox. We just get annoyed when people keep assuming there's some kind of 'strife' between the communities.
so basically we hate what you just did
irony
anyways yeah I liked it but then they pulled too much stupid #!@$ and I quit.
Still might go back if Skybound 2 comes out/is good just for that

This really shouldn't be in General Discussion. This would probably belong to drama or games.

ROBLOX is like cocaine. You can try to stop, but once you get back on you're hooked. Then you need to read or forget about it. Then uninstall it.

I've been a loyal fan since 2010, but I've had enough of its stuff. So, I don't know why I'm posting this here, but I just heard you guys really hate Roblox. I would like to join in on the fun.
while most of us dislike roblox for (probably) the same reasons you do, its less active hate and more just not wanting to think or talk or interact with anything that comes from there. most of us learned long ago that the strife that used to be between the games back in 2007-8 was pointless so we collectively dropped it

idk why you think this game is much better
thats it im sending the secret police after you infide- i mean uh our glorious blocko empire is FAR superior!!!

thats it im sending the secret police after you infide- i mean uh our glorious blocko empire is FAR superior!!!

The Resistance will prevail!

blockland is better than roblox tho cause you have so much more freedom with what you want to do. plus no handicapped global mass network of censorship.

plus no handicapped global mass network of censorship.
lol I know right
"hi guys ########## roblox is #########"

ROBLOX is like cocaine. You can try to stop, but once you get back on you're hooked. Then you need to read or forget about it. Then uninstall it.

Lol, terrible brown townogy buddy.

That brown townogy fell apart half way through.