Author Topic: Blogland - Sister being really annoying  (Read 6967 times)

So I was another dumb young sibling in my family and this one around 9 years old, now my sister is annoying as forget and all she does is make a mess in our room with her barbie dolls and toys, and my parents don't do that much about it (same with my brother, which you can read about here) Now, let example why she is very annoying, one, she tries to act she is older then me, like onetime I was just standing in the living room minding my own mind business and my mom bought us one of those big bags chip thing like this and then my sister came in and started screaming at me saying "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?", I was like "what" and then she was like "you're going take like 5 bags of chips" and then I said "Uh no." and then she when'd "yes you are" and then she perceives to take the big bag up to my moms room and this pissed me the forget off, and my mom didn't even loving bring the bag back down and scold my sister or anything for doing that, honestly, I don't know why I didn't do anything like take the bag back.

Sometimes I tap her lightly, just goddamn lightly and then she decides throw a loving pissy fit about it and yells at me saying "STOP HITTING ME", and this is really funny considering how I yell at her sometimes and she will literally say "STOP YELLING ME!!" or some stupid stuff like that. and sometimes when I am talking to myself (yes I do that) and then she goes "UPUPUPUPUPUP" or "Blahblahblahblahblah" really loudly so I can't say anything.

Also, somehow she also has Youtube channel which I am of course not going to link it for personally reasons and I am not going to talk about the channel itself, but I am going tell this story that happened recently: so I left my iphone 4 on the desk of the family computer and then my sister just takes my phone and start commenting on her youtube videos WITH loving MY GOOGLE+ ACCOUNT and then subscribes my channel to hers (which I of course unsub it) and the only reason I found out this is because at 1:00 in the morning, I got notification from my sisters channel saying "hi" replying to a comment from my account which at time I didn't think much of it, because I was really tired, but later on I found out my sister still has my phone and my replied to the comment saying "give me my loving phone back", now I shouldn't have really said "loving" or even have made the comment, but I did anyway but  I did delete the comment later on. anyway I took the phone back and then my sister said "I am going to report you for saying that, you can't say "forget" on youtube" which said "youtube isn't really going to care about me saying that" which she of course didn't believe me. I find it funny why she didn't even told my dad, but then again she is 9 and has a youtube channel when you have to 13 to have social media accounts like Google+, twittter, facebook, ect.

Ok, so everytime I walk into my moms room, she screams at me to get out for no reason and tells me that there is nothing for me in this here. when she is watching a video on YouTube on her Ipad, she pauses the video for no reason and covers the ipad for again no reason. When I am getting a stuff from my moms bathroom, my sister starts having a loving fit about the bathroom door being slightly open, like why the forget does it matter. When she was food on plate in her hand, she covers food and screams at me saying "STOP LOOKING AT MY FOOD". I don't know what's her damn problem with me looking at stuff, when tell her to stop looking at laptop screen, she tells me "I can look at any screen I want" or a better quote "I can look at any X I want".

Here is a piece of advice, NEVER HAVE YOUR SIBLING AROUND WHEN YOU'RE RECORDING A VIDEO. So, during thanksgiving and Christmas break I was making videos for my yeti arg (yet to be released though) and when making a scene of me reviewing and playing at the sametime stuffty mods for games from this non-exist company named Coolsoft and I wasn't actually playing any games and at the end there was be ragequit, so I made about like 6 of these videos, but one of had I had to delete because my brother got into the shot and I was telling to basically forget off, but he continued to look at the camera and then I started yelling at him very loudly and then my dad came up stair and told if I yell again he is going take away something or something like that I don't remember. and one other video here I was pretending to play this bullet-hell style game and I was using Touhou music menu and so I put my headphones on my 3ds mic (yes I know it sounds dumb) and started playing the game with this blue controller and the video was going well until my sister came in with my brother (he didn't get in the shot this time) and then my sister decided to see whats going on and then she got into the shot and then she said to the camera "he  is not playing anything" and then she says "this is just some Chinese game" and I decide go and when "forget it" and did the rage scene and end the video.

Anyway /discuss and please forgive me for my grammar, I might proof read this later and fix the errors later
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 07:50:50 PM by cooolguy32 »

ok that was fast
noooo goddamnit you made the meaning so much worse

ok that was fast
holy stuff

this is a legendary moment

holy stuff

this is a legendary moment
is it more legendary than it would have been?

Oh, I am sorry.

edit: alright actually puush is deciding to be a cuck so nevermind