Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th

Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th  (Read 151636 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CfWho5ymro
He said he didn't have a wii u lol

IMO it would be worth it to get the switch due to it's portability abd games that'll be released in the near future

Plus it's only 300 bucks so it's a damn good price

i remember when there were still ebgames in the states.
there's both an ebgames and a gamestop in my local-ish shopping center

forget nintendo man they're sold out and its not even the 3rd yet im sick of their bullstuff

forget nintendo man they're sold out and its not even the 3rd yet im sick of their bullstuff

You can probably get one without a pre-order at walmart, best buy, meijer.. They're not holding supply either this stuff just selling like hotcakes

You can probably get one without a pre-order at walmart, best buy, meijer.. They're not holding supply either this stuff just selling like hotcakes
ive called all of them and my only conclusion from those phonecalls is that we live in a godless world and nintendo is attempting to create artificial demand for a product that already has insane demand for some reason

ok so god is still dead and everything but is it possible for me to buy the switch on amazon right when 12:00 hits (and choose same day shipping)?

Now the real question here is, can Nintendo dethrone...

themselves?

I don't think it could possibly defeat Link: The Faces of Evil, at least, not any time soon.

I don't think it could possibly defeat Link: The Faces of Evil, at least, not any time soon.
I think The Wand of Gamelon is better, it has the most memorable map screen song and the most memorable cutscene

downloading breath of the wild on wii u tonight barring any technical problems such as my wii u suddenly not being able to connect to wi-fi networks thus requiring me to take out the cmos battery for a little bit

am I the only one who thinks that that score is a lot higher than it should be

Don't get me wrong, nothing bad about having a game be widely praised... But the thing is, it's getting 10/10s from nearly every single reviewer, with only a few DARING to give it a 9/10.

Literally the lowest critic review of it on metacritic is a 90 and there's not a single negative or even mixed review on there.

Just seems a little off. [/tinfoilhat]

am I the only one who thinks that that score is a lot higher than it should be

Don't get me wrong, nothing bad about having a game be widely praised... But the thing is, it's getting 10/10s from nearly every single reviewer, with only a few DARING to give it a 9/10.

Literally the lowest critic review of it on metacritic is a 90 and there's not a single negative or even mixed review on there.

Just seems a little off. [/tinfoilhat]
i mean maybe its just a good game

i mean maybe its just a good game
why would this be suspicious, anyways?
do you think nintendo paid them to give high scores?

im not surprised at the extremely good ratings, LoZ has a strong history of good games besides the CD-I forgetery and the game is hyped to hell