Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th  (Read 150496 times)

And yet, the sales stats and their marketing continues to disagree. You should see the design of their booths at gaming events and their billboards and head office designs. You might not associate game you don't like with these companies, but they know full-well what is their top tier interesting.

And as I said, Gran Turismo is high on the chain, but they've REALLY been pushing Nathan Drake hard ever since the tail-end of the PS3 era.
I thought Nathan Drake was subway's mascot

i wont be getting one but it does look really interesting

They better have twice the amount of online events in Splatoon because Splatfests only lasted like a year and I am 100% buying this system for Splatoon

see i dont think either really have a flagship character anymore. back in the day yeah, especially xbox, but now i feel like nintendo is really the only one who does. probably because they have much less to offer in variety then the other consoles do
Going to answer the latter half that McJob didn't touch up on quite yet.

The Switch will have significantly more variety than previous Nintendo consoles. They're opening the platform up to be more friendly to third party developers and publishers, and have already partnered up with a large number of them, including Bethesda and From Software.

Who else is ready for Nintendo's funeral?

Who else is ready for Nintendo's funeral?
not me ';.-  y

i still want to know more about the storage capacity of these cartridges and of the console itself. it could be a real problem for the switch if there isn't enough capacity for new AAA titles, but if there is, that'll be a pretty sweet deal. i'm remaining skeptical of a lot of things for the time being, but got dang it'd be sweet if this boy lives up to its claims

not me ';.-  y

i still want to know more about the storage capacity of these cartridges and of the console itself. it could be a real problem for the switch if there isn't enough capacity for new AAA titles, but if there is, that'll be a pretty sweet deal. i'm remaining skeptical of a lot of things for the time being, but got dang it'd be sweet if this boy lives up to its claims
SD cards nowadays hold much, much more than Blurays will ever, and will continue to grow bigger.

SD cards nowadays hold much, much more than Blurays will ever, and will continue to grow bigger.
yeah, i'm just wondering how high-end nintendo is willing to go for standard cartridges and what effect it'll have on the price of games

Best Case Scenario : Nintendo goes bankrupt

im excited but i hope this dorsnt replace the 3ds cause i have a lot of games on that bad boy

yeah, i'm just wondering how high-end nintendo is willing to go for standard cartridges and what effect it'll have on the price of games
Maybe vary based on the game itself.

Best Case Scenario : Nintendo goes bankrupt
nintendo has had like 3 console failures they arent going bankrupt anytime soon

lmao I hope it has no third party at all and just ports all the Wii U games and just has new first party

lmao I hope it has no third party at all and just ports all the Wii U games and just has new first party

Why's that?