[Brick pack] House bricks v2

Author Topic: [Brick pack] House bricks v2  (Read 28572 times)

Can build inside except for doors and windows iirc.

Re-posting "I'm the only one who can't figure this out" multiple times isn't going to help you, tell us what you're getting wrong

Re-posting "I'm the only one who can't figure this out" multiple times isn't going to help you, tell us what you're getting wrong
for one how to I make the roof inside the house flat, because the bottom of the top/bottom brick is textureless
plus how do I make it so that I don't need flat bricks to fill in the gaps left by roofs
I also want to know how to make a semi ramped/flat roof

not asking like a total richard when someone gives you free stuff would be a good start

wait can you build in them
Yes

for one how to I make the roof inside the house flat, because the bottom of the top/bottom brick is textureless
plus how do I make it so that I don't need flat bricks to fill in the gaps left by roofs
I also want to know how to make a semi ramped/flat roof
how tf do I use this
how tf do I use this
I'll make a voice tutorial for people who don't know how to use them, They are really straight forward when you know how to use them.

I love you
I'm freeked out

I'm glad everybody's liking them up to now, I haven't really got a lot of time on my hands up to now

I'll make a voice tutorial for people who don't know how to use them, They are really straight forward when you know how to use them.
thank

not asking like a total richard when someone gives you free stuff would be a good start
Just because it's free doesn't mean you have to treat them like almighty kings, sorry that isn't how it works.

Just because it's free doesn't mean you have to treat them like almighty kings, sorry that isn't how it works.

where the forget did you get the idea that he wanted you to treat him like an 'almighty king'? I think just not being a 'total richard' would be a step in the right direction