Author Topic: [Brick pack] House bricks v2  (Read 28685 times)

Can we get railings for staircases? It feels odd to not have them...

Just keeps getting better and better.
Never stop! :) 
Lol thanks! And I'm going bed now, tomorrow I'll set the brick Icons and then release tomorrow morning before I go to work.

Night guys

Do you ever think about adding walls that are like 1 or 2 bricks higher than they already are?

do the broken bricks have accurate collision boxes for shooting through and such? like dts collision?

do the broken bricks have accurate collision boxes for shooting through and such? like dts collision?
It doesn't have DTS collision but it does have right collision so you can shoot through, and the brokenWallx6 you can crawl through.

Do you ever think about adding walls that are like 1 or 2 bricks higher than they already are?
I'm not adding any more sizes because making stairs are hard to make them look same, and that will just add more stairs bricks. So the walls are staying as they are

I woke up late for work so I'll have to do it when I get back from work. That's 11PM
In the mean time my server will be up all day till then to test out the bricks
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 06:21:38 AM by Daniel.S »

finally i can make some decent house,
i was never good at building stuff like that tbh

yay, now I can make at least OK-looking stairs for buildings with spaces between floors, so I can have vents and stuff!

Alright so Work doesn't need me in so I'm going to work on the pack now. Should be released in the next 2 3 hours!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 11:27:52 AM by Daniel.S »

Lol ^

And they're done! all icons added and just need to fix BrokenWallx2 brick grid and I'll release!

« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 01:28:19 PM by Daniel.S »

the link doesnt work.
it redirects to my profile home at dropbox...
you have to make a share link

the link doesnt work.
it redirects to my profile home at dropbox...
you have to make a share link
Ah stuff, haha alright thanks for the heads up

Could you add the window you see in bathrooms where it's like too high to look out of but is good for decoration?

Could you add the window you see in bathrooms where it's like too high to look out of but is good for decoration?
Yeah sure, not a problem! I'll see if I can add it tomorrow morning before i go to work