[Weapon Pack] SWeps v1.3 (Upcoming updates post on page 16)

Author Topic: [Weapon Pack] SWeps v1.3 (Upcoming updates post on page 16)  (Read 63001 times)

update i moved the flare gun to its own addon
here it is if you want it, or just dont update
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=308640.0

also i made it so vehicles no longer bleed
also added a pref
$Pref::Swol_SWepsBlood = 1;
setting this to 0 will remove the blood effects (except on revolver/sniper headshots)

also at some point ill take the sniper out and put it on its own, and make a new sniper but im feeling real lazy and that won't happen for a while
same with the melee, I might make a few more melee weapons and put them in their own pack

also added a pref
$Pref::Swol_SWepsBlood = 1;
setting this to 0 will remove the blood effects (except on revolver/sniper headshots)

Alright, thanks a ton for adding that preference. I will update my add-on to that version soon.

any way to make the sniper work without having to scope in?

OH forget IT HAPPENED TO ME

this happened as soon as i used a fresh install of blockland

just wanted to throw this into the mix seeing that the term "clip" had been used.

the correct term you're looking for is magazine.

other than that, looks pretty good. just a little imperfection that magazines have been referred as clips.

just wanted to throw this into the mix seeing that the term "clip" had been used.

the correct term you're looking for is magazine.

other than that, looks pretty good. just a little imperfection that magazines have been referred as clips.
idc
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 01:59:41 AM by Swollow »

HUGGEE UPDATE
fixed a bug where the sniper kept reloading forever if you had less than 5 reserve ammo by changing a 0 to a 1

also im secretly working on something that has to do with this pack

HUGGEE UPDATE
fixed a bug where the sniper kept reloading forever if you also im secretly working on something that has to do with this pack
if this is the grapple hook thing u talked about im hyped as forget
either way cool that you're still updating this pack it's one of my favorites

The AR, Sniper, and Shotgun made me euhhhh

its actually influenced by the variants used in the vietnam war that sported smaller capacity magazines as opposed to the more modern 60 round magazines
i know this post is ancient but shouldnt it be 20 rounds instead of 30

i know this post is ancient but shouldnt it be 20 rounds instead of 30
also he said more modern 60 round magazines, most modern STANAG compliant mags usually hold 30 rounds, with the occasional doublestack. holding 60.

it felt too weak with only 20 rounds and it ran out of ammo at the same rate as the mac10 that's why it has 30 rounds