Author Topic: [Weapon Pack] SWeps v1.3 (Upcoming updates post on page 16)  (Read 63384 times)

Found that weps don't work with onbotdeath event. Tried it with default, event applied, these, nothing
do you have client_MEGA/make eventing great again? there's a few bugs with that that causes events to not register.

nah, ill just remove the script that makes bots fire more than 3 bullets at a time, because id have to rewrite a lot of the bot code to make it actually work

Wait, that's what's causing it? Weird. I mean, I can just edit the code for the bot-hole myself to increase their firing tick rate, but when I do that, it doesn't actually cause issues. Actually, if I can remember, they had that issue even before you applied the bot update that made them shoot longer. I'm no programmer, but I feel like something else might be causing it. Or you already know that and don't want to rewrite the whole thing like ya just told me. Ehhhh....

The sniper doesn't kill bots is it player kill only?
also can't use the ammo system

Although I find the blood decal system nice, it's buggy with vehicles. Is there a server preference to disable the decals entirely?

EDIT: I also found another issue, the melee weapons do not seem to like onProjectileHit or onBlownUp. Is there another event I should use? Because I wanted to make a certain brick have health then break apart when it's already dealt with enough.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 09:39:58 PM by Spartan224 »

i have been waiting a little too long for my tec
so i made one myself i stole wrongbear's model and added animations to it and stuff also this is just a mac 10 remodel with more damage swollow i love your weps keep it up dude

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=osmBpYbdkiY

so i made one myself i stole wrongbear's model and added animations to it and stuff also this is just a mac 10 remodel with more damage swollow i love your weps keep it up dude

sry ive kinda moved on from this pack to other things

I dont know what that chain is but I need it in my life.

sry ive kinda moved on from this pack to other things
my natural reaction would be
forget NOOOOOOOOOO
but after seeing that picture
HOLY stuff YES

make the character hold it sideways for that 100% gangster experience

So the skeletal death thing is built in right?

This pack, imo, suffers from a few glaring balance issues.
  • The Pistol seems a little underwhelming at best. either increase damage or firecap.
  • The LMG, despite firing the slowest, has the maximum potential DPS out of all guns doe to the 50 damage a shot and still decent fire rate. I think a damage decrease and fire rate increase would best solve this.
  • The SMG loses very little accuracy when sprayed. and I mean VERY little. maybe bump the spread added per shot to keep it close ranged.