[Weapon Pack] SWeps v1.3 (Upcoming updates post on page 16)

Author Topic: [Weapon Pack] SWeps v1.3 (Upcoming updates post on page 16)  (Read 63626 times)

This doesent happen to me, I have very little addons with my game so it may be a addon causing the problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCksVuwFKVk
heres a video of the problem if you'd like to see how it looks in action

whoever has that white gun issue, try deleting cache.db?
doesn't work
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 05:29:17 PM by torin² »

why are you calling them sweps
this isn't gmod
unless it's s for swollow

give him some slack man these are good weps

why are you calling them sweps
this isn't gmod
unless it's s for swollow
its S for Swollow similar to SMelee and STraps, its basically because im too lazy to think up an interesting name

stuff i realized i broke my naming convention should have named it Weapon_Package_SWeps

A good one that doesn't contain trash weapons
are you nuts
tec all the loving way baby

Not sure why but the Updater made my Blockland freeze at the main menu and say Authorizing Key...

I took it out and everything works now, may want to look into that, I can't get some kind of log either.

these are great.
i wish more people would host with content like this enabled

Not sure why but the Updater made my Blockland freeze at the main menu and say Authorizing Key...

I took it out and everything works now, may want to look into that, I can't get some kind of log either.
it was probably downloading the weapon pack, you just need to give it a few seconds to finish

Late to the party.

But damn good work!

Ey, AWESOME weps by the way, best I've seen in a while! Just ONE issue that I may have caused entirely by myself. I noticed that these need a button press to reload, so bots can't use them. SO, I went into the code, found that weird 'state sequence part', found where it said OnNoAmmo, and changed DryFire to ReloadA, since that's the string you chose to use. There's like THREE different reloading strings though, so I'm not sure which does which. Anyway, after doing this tinkering, I tried to start up blockland, but when I got to the main menu, it froze and became unresponsive. So I quit and started again. Same thing. So I deleted the pack and reinstalled it fresh with no changes. Same problem. Then I just deleted it without reinstalling it. Start's up normal. So now I can't even use the pack.

It hurts me in my heart man. This is an AWESOME pack and I can't even use it anymore. Does this have something to do with that naming error you mentioned earlier or did my little change break the pack? Am I gonna have tor reinstall Blockland again? I had this issue with other packs I DIDN'T edit and had to reinstall Blockland for no reason. BUT, before I do that, I just wanted make sure it's not something I can do an easy fix with ya know?

Ey, AWESOME weps by the way, best I've seen in a while! Just ONE issue that I may have caused entirely by myself. I noticed that these need a button press to reload, so bots can't use them. SO, I went into the code, found that weird 'state sequence part', found where it said OnNoAmmo, and changed DryFire to ReloadA, since that's the string you chose to use. There's like THREE different reloading strings though, so I'm not sure which does which. Anyway, after doing this tinkering, I tried to start up blockland, but when I got to the main menu, it froze and became unresponsive. So I quit and started again. Same thing. So I deleted the pack and reinstalled it fresh with no changes. Same problem. Then I just deleted it without reinstalling it. Start's up normal. So now I can't even use the pack.

It hurts me in my heart man. This is an AWESOME pack and I can't even use it anymore. Does this have something to do with that naming error you mentioned earlier or did my little change break the pack? Am I gonna have tor reinstall Blockland again? I had this issue with other packs I DIDN'T edit and had to reinstall Blockland for no reason. BUT, before I do that, I just wanted make sure it's not something I can do an easy fix with ya know?
its probably the file updater downloading the file, since its a large file it will freeze at certain points, so just let it download, if you want to make changes to my add-ons while still using my file updater, rename the zip to something else

anyway thats the worst way you could do this, I'll put in a fix so that bots will auto reload