[Weapon Pack] SWeps v1.3 (Upcoming updates post on page 16)

Author Topic: [Weapon Pack] SWeps v1.3 (Upcoming updates post on page 16)  (Read 63608 times)

the lmg is intended to be the best weapon by far in terms of automatic firepower. pistol actually comes in handy if you run out of bullets in your main gun.

This pack, imo, suffers from a few glaring balance issues.
  • The Pistol seems a little underwhelming at best. either increase damage or firecap.
  • The LMG, despite firing the slowest, has the maximum potential DPS out of all guns doe to the 50 damage a shot and still decent fire rate. I think a damage decrease and fire rate increase would best solve this.
  • The SMG loses very little accuracy when sprayed. and I mean VERY little. maybe bump the spread added per shot to keep it close ranged.
the weapons were created for a survival gamemode where ammo is scarce and even scarcer for high tier guns like lmg
you can tweak the variables pretty easily in the scripts

Swollow are you trying to kill us with how awesome you are
so sweet ♥

If you guys don't like the damage then edit it.

the weapons were created for a survival gamemode where ammo is scarce and even scarcer for high tier guns like lmg
you can tweak the variables pretty easily in the scripts
oh, didn't know that. sorry for any inconvenience

broken af
what does this mean?
how is this helpful in anyway?

Everything works fine with me except the ammo and prefs wont work with glass

Everything works fine with me except the ammo and prefs wont work with glass
i didnt set them up you just have to type them into the console

i didnt set them up you just have to type them into the console

type what in the console like a code?

Copy the prefs in OP, paste into console, and adjust the values to whatever you need.

why is the assault rifle's clip very tiny, it looks strange on the gun.

why is the assault rifle's clip very tiny, it looks strange on the gun.
its actually influenced by the variants used in the vietnam war that sported smaller capacity magazines as opposed to the more modern 60 round magazines

Combat shotgun model is glitched for me and shows up completely transparent.

Combat shotgun model is glitched for me and shows up completely transparent.
i have absolutely no idea what causes this
graphics card information, OS?

it would have been helpful if more people had given me their video cards and stats but no one did so its hard to draw conclusions from small sample sizes