Author Topic: [1878] Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: Course of Empire - A CHINA DIVIDED!  (Read 53458 times)

jario how many dudes come to my pan american conference

im quitting.
nederlands buys all french territory

cmon guys lets get some activity in here hup hup hup

hey maybe jairo add some hot fire in here man

someone bet me i wont invade suez

im quitting.
ok bye

portugal asks for europe to come together and agree on a suitable plan for colonising africa

ok bye

portugal asks for europe to come together and agree on a suitable plan for colonising africa
Britain gets all of it

forget you japan gets all of it

austria begins trying to revitalize the government's support for colonists and colonial programs, not wishing to be left behind or become that of a power left in the dust

ok bye

heya i'll take up the responsibility to civilize the land in the central-east something something horn of africa regions and beyond
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 02:02:49 AM by Decepticon »

ok bye

nederlands claims namibia and the gabon/congo area.....

nobody better forget with my stuff there

russia desires madagascar

In all seriousness, I'll claim southern, northeastern (but not the parts Austria claimed), and southeastern Africa. Basically, the historical claims, but a little less of the west (because Austria) and plus the southeast.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 07:28:54 AM by TristanLuigi »

where the forget is jairo