Author Topic: [1878] Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: Course of Empire - A CHINA DIVIDED!  (Read 53444 times)

portugal will take angola and mozambique

also I'd like it if my lands were connected

it's better if you try and colour the map (roughly) of your claims, I'll do mine later

the maps claims as they stand:

made britain pink so as not to collide with austrias colours rn
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 10:48:40 AM by Maxwell. »

nederlands wants these areas. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
sizes are negotiable
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 05:25:12 PM by Kringleberg »

initial claims, they are definitely up for debate though

oh yeah we also claim ethiopia

can america get in on this

spanish claims in yellow

this is liberia, not free land.

if i may, i'd like to cut into the british claim a little to mark more land for liberia.

the expanded area would be under liberian control but open for American resource exploitation

this is liberia, not free land.
whoops
just assume i did not claim that

Excuse you.
forget off.
You forget off. You wot?

You are NOT going to cut up Africa without me saying so or me getting any chunk of anything you blasphemous pieces of horse stuff. This isn't negotiations, this is painting your nation color on the map of Africa and saying "mine".

Jairo should moderate this, but anwho:
Germany gets the south half of Madagascar. Bite me France. Bite me Russia.
Germany gets the Kongo.
Netherlands cannot get the Kongo.
France gets nothing.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 09:11:53 PM by Swat 3 »

dont touch my parts of africa or i'll kill you

the russian navy mobilizes towards southeast africa, carrying the needed landing supplies for an invasion of madagascar

russian conscription raises to 12% and much of the undeployed military is relocated to european russia
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 09:54:19 PM by Juncoph »

Transvaal is NOT a COLONY

FOOLISH BRIT, WE TRADE WITH EUROPEANS

WE SHOULD BE RECOGNIZED AS INDEPENDENT AND SO SHOULD ORANGE FREE STATE

Excuse you.
forget off.
You forget off. You wot?

You are NOT going to cut up Africa without me saying so or me getting any chunk of anything you blasphemous pieces of horse stuff. This isn't negotiations, this is painting your nation color on the map of Africa and saying "mine".

Jairo should moderate this, but anwho:
I can't tell if this is satire or not, but this is why I called a meeting. So we could roughly colour a map with all the land we do want and come together to agree on suitable boundaries that avoid war as much as possible, and then start colonising. If we actually follow through with it and whatnot is obviously subject to change, but there's no harm in colouring a map, it's not like we're asking jairo to recolour it right now with these claims so I don't see why jairo has to moderate it beyond playing some AI countries right now. Nothing is set in stone.

We can't exactly help it if you're not online to not colour the map first, just colour over that land someone else claimed. It's the same thing as wanting territory others want.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 11:55:22 PM by Maxwell. »