Espio is in a love triangle?

Poll

/

Cuck her (and probably fail)
19 (79.2%)
Bros before hoes
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Espio is in a love triangle?  (Read 859 times)

[Tilt glasses] im just an average highschooler, so how did I get in this situation? [screen turns white into a Flashback]

How ironic that me who is always complaining about his social fears n stuff gets in this situation. Altrough its getting allot better now tough. Im going to keep the story short since im on my phone and its late-ish

Okay so my best friend is some transgender chick and confessed to me a while ago. Well I didnt really see anything special in her and just wanted to be friends and hang out n stuff. Altrough I never get the chance since shes either always in the hospital or in therapy or whatever. So I denied her, we cool now tough. everything is back to "normal" and im very happy. Now she invited me to hang out at her place with a couple of other friends amd some of her sisters friends. Now her sister invited someone rather odd. She was cute, we shared allot of interests and is fun to talk with. That was a like 2 weeks ago. I dont really have any way of contacting her except for steam but she barely is online. Its been like a week since we last talked. And honestly ive get a strange feeling when she comes online. I believe its what we call love. The problem is I dont really want to cuck my friend because she is seems very uncomfortable when I mention her. Besides shes the best friends of her sister. So what do? My emotions have been a complete mess the last couple of days.

I can't tell you to disregard your friends, and i can't tell you to accept the loss of a potential loved one, it's ultimately up to you to decide what to do with your life man.

The last time I tried to do something on my own it resulted in the microwave getting flooded in hot choco

Im not even kidding

if you and the person you're interested in want to be together then that's just what happens, your friend will just have to understand that that's how things turned out. i'd say go for it, your friend may get upset, but ultimately it'll be better that she doesn't wait for you. if she tries to stop you two from getting close, then that's obvs problematic, but you can deal with that if and when it happens

I'd say go for it

You can't always make everyone happy.

[Tilt glasses] [screen turns white into a Flashback]

what did he mean by this

If her sister is a transmission she's probably forgeted in the head too. Don't do it

cast a spell to make them love you

if you and the person you're interested in want to be together then that's just what happens, your friend will just have to understand that that's how things turned out. i'd say go for it, your friend may get upset, but ultimately it'll be better that she doesn't wait for you. if she tries to stop you two from getting close, then that's obvs problematic, but you can deal with that if and when it happens

[Tilt glasses] im just an average highschooler, so how did I get in this situation? [screen turns white into a Flashback]
*record scratch*
*freeze frame*

I cant even contact her tho
So rip
She probably doesnt even know me anymore.

I cant even contact her tho
So rip
She probably doesnt even know me anymore.
If you really liked her you wouldn't give up that loving easily

If you really liked her you wouldn't give up that loving easily
What can I do?
Idly look ay my steam friends untill the day she comes on?
She doesnt even have facebook

What can I do?
Idly look ay my steam friends untill the day she comes on?
She doesnt even have facebook
Maybe show some actual patience and drop a steam message for her to see when she comes on, something asking for her number or something like that