Author Topic: Banned for no reason on VibrantColour's server  (Read 2043 times)

So basically it started when sugar joined the server. As soon as sugar spawned, Shadow XVI kicked sugar for the reason "Known for trolling"

I then told Shadow XVI that sugar had autism

After sugar spawned again, she noticed her house that she built was gone, and VibrantColours said that jemmykanga23 (an admin on the server) hated her house, and so he removed it. (Vibrant may have been joking about this, I'm not 100% sure)

Sugar was getting mad because apparently jemmykanaga23 removed her house. And then she said this:

By that i assumed she meant that she wanted me to drama this server. Right after she said that, me and sugar got kicked, probably because the admins thought that i was going to drama the server. We both joined back and then this happened:

Thats pretty much it. Banned for no reason.

Oh wait, you should see this roast by sugar:

:cookieMonster:

dumb ban reason
/support

Drama'd Vibrant just for banning Sugar? I'm pretty certain people are tired of losing 10% of their brain cells due to attempting to listen and process what she just said, before processing the 2n'd line of what she said topped off by the finisher...

- No Support (Also, she burned me :(

This was obviously just a retaliation lmao.

Don't get me wrong, I understand she has autism. But you need god's pill to deal with her.

Drama'd Vibrant just for banning Sugar? I'm pretty certain people are tired of losing 10% of their brain cells due to attempting to listen and process what she just said, before processing the 2n'd line of what she said topped off by the finisher...

Are you describing yourself here what's going on

she didnt even do anything to annoy anyone

Why would you even ban Sugar at first, she doesn't do anything really bannable rofl

What?

??????

A server collectively discriminated against a autistic girl because she literally just came on the server and built a house. Is that hard to get across to your tiny brains? I thought it was easily said.

Don't get me wrong, I understand she has autism. But you need god's pill to deal with her.

She didn't even do anything to annoy them (as the drama said.)

Also sidecasted got loving destroyed. RIP.
/support, will avoid.

A server collectively discriminated against a autistic girl because she literally just came on the server and built a house. Is that hard to get across to your tiny brains? I thought it was easily said.

She didn't even do anything to annoy them (as the drama said.)

Also sidecasted got loving destroyed. RIP.
/support, will avoid.
Woah now, no need to cast stones this is Drama.

Woah now, no need to cast stones this is Drama.

Right, I just don't see the confusion here. Since you addressed, I apologize.

After sugar spawned again, she noticed her house that she built was gone, and VibrantColours said that jemmykanga23 (an admin on the server) hated her house, and so he removed it. (Vibrant may have been joking about this, I'm not 100% sure)

Edit: jemmykanga23 joined on sugar's server and confirmed it wasn't him that destroyed sugar's house, and it was probably one of the other admins