Author Topic: meatsale - Troll / Badmin  (Read 2915 times)

I am playing Sugar's server because I am bored, and an admin was changing the enviroment settings, then blaming it on me when sugar was asking.

Meatsale also changed Blockbytes room to their own and starting placing bricks in my room.

This person is a known troll and they are friends with Stealthy Jenna who is also being a troll.

pics:

forget this person.

known troll
it's starting to get on my nerves seeing people say this all the damn time. it doesn't mean anything. as if adding "known" before "troll" makes it any worse

it's starting to get on my nerves seeing people say this all the damn time. it doesn't mean anything. as if adding "known" before "troll" makes it any worse

lol i dont even think im a known troll

You had full trust on Meatsale's bricks, and you were an admin. You had full power to stop this but decided that it would be a better idea to screenshot this and just watch.

m e a t s a l e  i s  a  s t u p i d  n i g g e r  a t  9   y e s        n o

You had full trust on Meatsale's bricks, and you were an admin. You had full power to stop this but decided that it would be a better idea to screenshot this and just watch.

Meatsale was a super admin, so cannon couldn't ban/kick him. He could've cleared his bricks, but then meatsale would've just kept placing bricks.

Not surprised
/souppot

how long until he's gone? 

how long until he's gone? 
I give him about 5 minutes to an hour

but what about at 10

y e s

OT; /nosupport.

dunno what you expected joining sugar's server