(Project Veritas)PART 2: investigation exposes plot against inauguration

Author Topic: (Project Veritas)PART 2: investigation exposes plot against inauguration  (Read 3944 times)

Is this some kind of clever turn around to say because everyone has come to this conclusion that i'm 'literally returdearded" so therefore my claim is victimising, or am I just reading to deep into this?
You're always reading too deep into absolutely everything.

Is this some kind of clever turn around to say because everyone has come to this conclusion that i'm 'literally returdearded" so therefore my claim is victimising, or am I just reading to deep into this?
try walking away from the computer and physically refraining from posting for at least a week and get back to me

You, like liberals, assume that people dislike you because of your political stance. It's just because you're insufferably annoying and don't know how to turn that political rant button off.

try walking away from the computer and physically refraining from posting for at least a week and get back to me
I tried that for line 2 years before.

Also, Don't tell me what to do.
You, like liberals, assume that people dislike you because of your political stance. It's just because you're insufferably annoying and don't know how to turn that political rant button off.
We are literally in a loving political thread, If I'm not allowed to talk about my Politics here, THEN loving WHERE?!

We are literally in a loving political thread, If I'm not allowed to talk about my Politics here, THEN loving WHERE?!

Try rereading what I said lmfao

Also, Don't tell me what to do.We are literally in a loving political thread, If I'm not allowed to talk about my Politics here, THEN loving WHERE?!
r u that dense

ike is saying you keep misattributing the hate against you to your political preference. it has nothing to do with your political views or the fact you talk about politics - its how you talk about it and how dismissive you occasionally are that makes us hate reading your posts

look at how we accept and respect republicans and conservatives like red spy and rambo and drendran and the like. note how over half the forum is republican and yet it seems that everyone here is against you. and note that you're gaining hate from people from all ends of the political spectrum. isnt that proof enough it has nothing to do with your views?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 09:10:27 PM by Conan »

r u that dense

ike is saying you keep misattributing the hate against you to your political preference. it has nothing to do with your political views or the fact you talk about politics - its how you talk about it and how dismissive you occasionally are that makes us hate reading your posts

look at how we accept and respect republicans and conservatives like red spy and rambo and drendran and the like. note how over half the forum is republican and yet it seems that everyone here is against you. and note that you're gaining hate from people from all ends of the political spectrum. isnt that proof enough it has nothing to do with your views?
Dismissive...

DISMISSIVE...

Okay that aside, If you read what I said, it had nothing to do with me being angry about what my politics are, but rather , that If I should ever talk about them now, no matter where or when, I get this loving backlash.

So much as a comment or a loving joke causes people to spiral off if it so much as is implied to be from me.

Master matthew is the most dense and handicapped person I have ever came across, what in the actual forget

Master matthew is the most dense and handicapped person I have ever came across, what in the actual forget
Don't be rude.

Dismissive...

DISMISSIVE...

Okay that aside, If you read what I said, it had nothing to do with me being angry about what my politics are, but rather , that If I should ever talk about them now, no matter where or when, I get this loving backlash.

So much as a comment or a loving joke causes people to spiral off if it so much as is implied to be from me.

Again, it has nothing to do with your political stance. If I had a problem with republicans, I wouldn't be in dating one lmfao. The problem is how you express your views. Everyone across the board agrees that you're really, really annoying.

Don't be rude.
Not rude when it's true

I'm also using handicapped in the term "slow"

anyone else think its beautiful that we can all unite and call master matthew a tard

Matthew thinks he's being persecuted for being """"right""""matthew i don't think you're right wingwing even though the majority of users are right wing

Implying that you're not literally handicapped
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 09:21:47 PM by Red Spy »

anyone else think its beautiful that we can all unite and call master matthew a tard

The rare things that both sides can unite over are to get upset about something and to enjoy a good loving anime

Not rude when it's true

I'm also using handicapped in the term "slow"
nnnhhmmmn it's tactless, tactless & rude.

Shame.