(Project Veritas)PART 2: investigation exposes plot against inauguration

Author Topic: (Project Veritas)PART 2: investigation exposes plot against inauguration  (Read 3948 times)

Not rude when it's true

I'm also using handicapped in the term "slow"

Straight up insulting him isn't going to help, though. It's just going to give him confirmation and make him think that people only wanna stuff on him for the sake of it.

i sorta wish the mandela effect was real so that there's a chance our universe might intersect with one where matthew isn't annoying

i sorta wish the mandela effect was real so that there's a chance our universe might intersect with one where matthew isn't annoying

((( i t ' s   r e a l )))

berenstien or berenstain
damn, that sure is a toughie. i guess the fabric of our reality changed.

oh yeah the totally unbiased independent journalists uncover objective facts that not only conveniently furthers an agenda and corroborates a conspiracy theory collaterally, but is released right at the peak of its relevance, and intelligence agencies are somehow completely in the dark about this exclusive information.

interesting

US intelligence agencies are not God. If you think they know everything after the "slam dunk" WMD in Iraq and the loving "Russians hacking the election", you have a little too much trust in bureaucracy.

Also, you realize they reported this to the authorities before they put this out? That, and their previous work has gotten those whom they investigate fired. You want confirmation that what they're saying is true, there you have it.

US intelligence agencies are not God. If you think they know everything after the "slam dunk" WMD in Iraq and the loving "Russians hacking the election", you have a little too much trust in bureaucracy.
Also, you realize they reported this to the authorities before they put this out? That, and their previous work has gotten those whom they investigate fired. You want confirmation that what they're saying is true, there you have it.

Facts are irrelevant when your ideology is on the line.

also part 2 electric jiggaboo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xIjbkYLI1nY
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 06:08:33 PM by Frequency »

Facts are irrelevant when your ideology is on the line.

also part 2 electric jiggaboo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xIjbkYLI1nY

Um...

W(hat)?

OT: Watching ATM