why do liberals hate freedom and want less rights?

Author Topic: why do liberals hate freedom and want less rights?  (Read 5478 times)

i don't get it.

list of freedoms liberals hate:

∙freedom of speech
    ∙freedom of the press
    ∙freedom of religion
    ∙right to bear arms
    ∙right to refuse business
    ∙business freedom
    ∙privacy rights
    ∙democratic elections

anyone know why liberals are intentionally working to make us less free and a more stuff country?

cus they want their cushy lives on government programs to keep going

i can't match this, i'm stumped. fine work, might be one of the best yet

i can't match this, i'm stumped. fine work, might be one of the best yet

hey you're a dumb liberal, can you answer the OP?

i don't get it.

∙freedom of speech
    ∙freedom of the press
    ∙freedom of religion
    ∙right to bear arms
    ∙business freedom
    ∙privacy rights
    ∙democratic elections

anyone know why liberals are intentionally working to make us less free and a more stuff country?
It's funny because these "rights" are the very things that are tainting western civilization.

i dont leave my house anyway, why would these things affect me?

everyone's secretly a commie

what about you? are you a red?

^^^ found the liberal
dont call me names, doo-doo brain this just pist me  off

hey you're a dumb liberal, can you answer the OP?
no i told you i can't, the power level of this post is too high, my funnyman training can't touch it

dont call me names, doo-doo brain this just pist me  off
no i told you i can't, the power level of this post is too high, my funnyman training can't touch it
sounds like something an stinkin LIBRARIAN WOULD SAY

"Freedom" is the idealogical form of cancer

because half of the things you mentioned involve taking away rights from other people

also everyone wants a democratic election, even liberals

because half of the things you mentioned involve taking away rights from other people

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

what rights

also everyone wants a democratic election, even liberals

they want one so bad that they try to overturn the election results? after looting and burning their own cities in protest? after admitting to mass voter fraud on camera? after conspiring to vent buytric acid through the hvac system of at the national press club?

how about famous celebrities all over twitter who are calling for a democratically-elected leader to be assassinated while also fellating and white-washing the legacy of a totalitarian dictator like Castro?

« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 07:56:12 PM by Stocking »

i don't get it.

∙freedom of speech
    ∙freedom of the press
    ∙freedom of religion
    ∙right to bear arms
    ∙business freedom
    ∙privacy rights
    ∙democratic elections

a lot of this is streamlining certain systems to make them much more efficient, such as "privacy rights" which in reality are just trying to track more public places and publicly used resources to make sure that people aren't committing horrid crimes and getting away with them scot-free, where stripping everyone of all privacy is actually a worse outcome imo

however i will agree that taking away rights of everything on the list is highly detrimental to a country. things like "business freedom" are taken to prevent discrimination on an economic basis (ie you're black so everything costs $1, you're white so everything costs $2), and things like "freedom of religion" are usually only on a state level, where multiple religions have to be considered (such as public schools - teaching christian values and the power of god to muslim students is ridiculous).

rights to bear arms are debatable, but it's mainly because people don't use these arms for good.

democratic elections shouldn't be tampered with. i hated a lot of hillary's supporters with the trend of going: "resist Annoying Orange!" or "the election should be reversed!" because it's not representative of a democracy at all. (to clarify - supporters that believe that hillary should've gotten an automatic win. saying "resist Annoying Orange!" does not advocate for a non-democratic system).

the rest are not okay when taken from people, under any circumstance. we didn't have 200 years of the enlightenment for no reason.

It's easy to make people do and think certain things if you make them feel like a victim. Victim to guns, victim to wealthy oppressors, victim to raycizum, victim to mean words, you name it. Can't blame them, starts in the education system with impressionable children.