Gray Grum's Fort Wars IS BACK.....

Author Topic: Gray Grum's Fort Wars IS BACK.....  (Read 2978 times)

Well, we all know what happened the last time Gray Grums hosted a fort wars server from the childish and terrible host behavior to breaking his own rules, banning people for the worst reason ever, and countless builds with force fields. Sadly, he is back with plenty more of every single thing we hate him and his servers for.

I'll let the pictures do the talking...

http://pitchperfect101.imgur.com/all/

Make sure to look at the pictures and read the chat messages; they are out of order.

Only one of the countless previous dramas on his server; it truly is cancerous:

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=291694.0

Yes, I know I messed up his name. It's Gray Gum, not Gray Grums.

What the heck? The photos show up for me, I'll try to fix that and if it doesn't work, i'll show the pictures another way.

If you know he is a trouble user why would you join his server once again?

To see if he could have possibly changed or improved after nearly a year since his last server.

If you know he is a trouble user why would you join his server once again?

i didn't know he was a problem user
/support

I spent a lot of time on his server and I have to say he's really improved from when he was banning people for no reason and acting like a tard. You on the other hand threw a loving fit every time you got killed.

Protip: Being build killed requires you to be building. You're completely fair game if you're sitting there with your wrench out

Eyy it's my base

I spent a lot of time on his server and I have to say he's really improved from when he was banning people for no reason and acting like a tard. You on the other hand threw a loving fit every time you got killed.

Protip: Being build killed requires you to be building. You're completely fair game if you're sitting there with your wrench out

nvm /nosupport

Yeah Gray is an example of a drama making someone better

What is that? Did he kill himself with a brick?

/nosupport
I went on his server, he is not at all acting like he used to.

Thats the kill icon for Boom-Belt (basically a Self Delete bomb)