Author Topic: GrayGum - Immature, horrible server owner  (Read 2488 times)

I've played on GrayGum's server before, and I had problems then. Now, unfortunately, he's launched up his server. Again. And, again, he's being a stuffty host. I didn't have time to take any screenshots of the incident. And, my screenshot of the ban was messed up, so I can't provide picture proof. Hey, you want proof? Go on his server. Go ahead, do it. I bet there's someone complaining GrayGums (the SERVER OWNER) spawn killed them. When I was on, I established a team of 4 people. We were destroying GrayGum. We had an awesome base. He decided to rage quit and ban my whole team. That's all. Don't join his stuffty server.

I have a pic of him being a dipstuff

In this one he banned Gala because he was telling people to drama Gray, because he was breaking his own rules (surprise surprise)

Thanks for the info, I'll stay clear of his server

This kid got drama'd multiple times. I don't blame him/her.

I have a pic of him being a dipstuff

In this one he banned Gala because he was telling people to drama Gray, because he was breaking his own rules (surprise surprise)

Thanks for that

I've been hearing a lot about Gray Gums. I'll let my admins know that if he ever enters to make sure to give him the boot.

Or better yet, put him in the Jail cell Add-on that had just recently been released.

I've been hearing a lot about Gray Gums. I'll let my admins know that if he ever enters to make sure to give him the boot.

Or better yet, put him in the Jail cell Add-on that had just recently been released.

Yeah, this guy's an ass. Have a cookie for your efforts.  :cookie:

I'f i would be gray grums i would stop hosting like he got 4-5 dramas on him and he still gets like 10 players.Im confused.

Don't worry guys. I'll be hosting a fort wars server soon with none of this bullstuff Gray Gums pulls.

Oh look what just happened
I joined, starting fighting then this

Yeah Gray is a moron

He just perma'd me for dramaing him, I even said Im sorry

Oh look what just happened
I joined, starting fighting then this

Yeah Gray is a moron

I saw that ban. 100% stuff, guaranteed :\

He just perma'd me for dramaing him, I even said Im sorry

Can confirm this was a stupid ban:

I joined his server and he said his only admin was RamboCreativity and was supposed to be his only administration. Sooo Gray just got tired of that for 50 minutes?