Author Topic: I Apologize To Everybody  (Read 11629 times)

For someone that didn't use their money and donated most of it you guys sure did build up a pretty big 'Government Base,' had no problem buying tetras to kill people who attacked, and max out on printers.

What'd you think the government does?

For someone that didn't use their money and donated most of it you guys sure did build up a pretty big 'Government Base,' had no problem buying tetras to kill people who attacked, and max out on printers.

its just a base lol and i wasnt the one using tetras. in fact, i told them to stop.

its just a base lol and i wasnt the one using tetras. in fact, i told them to stop.
'its just a base consuming most if not all of the city power preventing other people from proceeding in the game, especially because we abuse our admin to prevent people from actually raiding us and allowing other people to use the power.

i guess you want to play on your old ki

also, half forgiven

I won't mid it if it means calling out your bullstuff.

The minute you joined the server we asked you to join our gang. You said okay and took the money we gave you. You then left (with the money) and made your own gang. You then started to spam build platforms to the top of our base and then rapid build bullstuff spam on top of it (WHICH is against the rules). You were asked to stop and you were dwanded off. You then persisted to place C4 and spam build around it  (which is against the rules). You were asked to stop and dwanded off again. You then PERSISTED for another time and continued the same behavior. When I tired to tell you to just play the game and stop, you killed me and took the tetra. The host promptly banned you for your bullstuff.

You weren't trying to raid us for any gain you didn't already have. You were straight spamming to piss us off. Then you placed C4 and cried, "Badmins! I'm trying to raid". You knew what you were doing you and you are playing the pity game.

You were banned for a reason. Graffiti Cat wouldn't just ban you for trying to raid us. Go tell your caretaker you just stuff you pants, kid. 
Just gonna chime in here. These were perfectly legal things to do in the much superior originally hosted base raiders.
Maybe the host shouldn't give himself a bunch of money then inflate everyone else's wallets with it. Then people wouldn't be able to spam without any consequence.

base raiders always sucked but raiding admin gangs is not only acceptable but a moral responsiblity

base raiders always sucked
right, but the original hoster was so much better because it didn't have stupid rules

thing about these games is that its always incredibly frustrating for the people who have the biggest bases when a few dedicated players keep trying to insert themselves in their base and forget it up. it takes an admin of strong restraint to recognize that this frustration is a fundamental part of the gamemode as the stuff you spend hours on is destroyed. its never a good feeling to have a thorn in your side and no good way to coordinate a response (chat sucks for this purpose tbh)

its why i try to avoid games like rust/dayz. I unfortunately got hooked by drendran's survival server yesterday and experienced such frustration, but i got over it quickly after i quit.

I remember my first apology post to the forums.

thing about these games is that its always incredibly frustrating for the people who have the biggest bases when a few dedicated players keep trying to insert themselves in their base and forget it up. it takes an admin of strong restraint to recognize that this frustration is a fundamental part of the gamemode as the stuff you spend hours on is destroyed. its never a good feeling to have a thorn in your side and no good way to coordinate a response (chat sucks for this purpose tbh)

its why i try to avoid games like rust/dayz. I unfortunately got hooked by drendran's survival server yesterday and experienced such frustration, but i got over it quickly after i quit.
The hilarity of the survival servers is when the ragdoll physics are on and people are trying to raid your tiny house. No one can even do anything because there's just a mess of bodies, but it doesn't stop anyone from trying over and over.

Other than that though, you're totally right.

never even heard of you but this topic made me loving hate you.

First of all, I'm not the one who banned you. You were asked several times to stop. You completely disregarded the host and acted out against the administration. You were offered to join us and you were even given money. It's your fault. I still respect you though, so don't be angered at me.

You were purposefully acting like an ass. You intentionally and maliciously spam built onto our base and then called us bad admins when we asked you to stop and tried to negate you. I had a tetra from another player, as the host had asked players to stop using it. You were force-killed as a result of trying to use one with intent.

Dragonoid is a really stuffty base raiders player, and I totally expected something like this

in one of the better servers, he asked to join us, then when we invited him, he joined us and proceeded to immediately destroy all of our stuff

I say he got just desserts if you ask me