Author Topic: I Apologize To Everybody  (Read 11462 times)

tab

There's the inevitable apology. Good job.

There's the inevitable apology. Good job.
which was posted two days ago before he started going bonkers

tab

which was posted two days ago before he started going bonkers

Oh, sorry.

Just gonna chime in here. These were perfectly legal things to do in the much superior originally hosted base raiders.
Maybe the host shouldn't give himself a bunch of money then inflate everyone else's wallets with it. Then people wouldn't be able to spam without any consequence.
well i'm a admin on a base raiders server but if i have so many money doesnt mean i abused. the server is dedicated so if there are no people and i let the printers go for a hour get like 500k.

i could post more for about an hour

I never apologized. I just left.

First of all, I'm not the one who banned you. You were asked several times to stop. You completely disregarded the host and acted out against the administration. You were offered to join us and you were even given money. It's your fault. I still respect you though, so don't be angered at me.

You were purposefully acting like an ass. You intentionally and maliciously spam built onto our base and then called us bad admins when we asked you to stop and tried to negate you. I had a tetra from another player, as the host had asked players to stop using it. You were force-killed as a result of trying to use one with intent.

your supposed to raid bases you idiot