Author Topic: I Apologize To Everybody  (Read 11460 times)

This is my apology to the Blockland community and to Eric for disrespect, immaturity, and being a complete nuisance.

Having two of my keys recently banned really opened up my eyes to how much I love and adore this game. It also made me realize how much I took it for granted. I acted as a five year old, calling names and acting the part. I grew up a little since then and I hope you guys will not perm-ban me on the spot. I'm sorry for everything. I have always loved this game since I was a young boy, with all it's flaws and curves. It's an amazing game with a tight knit community that keeps the game alive. I look forward to actually PLAYING the game.

To Eric (Badspot), I'm am sorry for personally disrespecting you and calling you what I did. I hope you will let me actually play on this old key of mine and not insta-revoke it on the spot.

-Ki (6630)

i mean usually all apologies do is cause more hate to come your way but if your serious than welcome back and i wish the best of luck to you.

i mean usually all apologies do is cause more hate to come your way but if your serious than welcome back and i wish the best of luck to you.
this
If this truly is sincere, then welcome back dude

wait who
used to be notorious for spamming i think, got his key (ki?) revoked for it

used to be notorious for spamming i think, got his key (ki?) revoked for it
did you just loving pun

Who the forget are you

Who the forget are you
search "Ki" in drama section if u dont know

oh its this moron again

apologies are not usually necessary, but its fine that you posted one. most people are willing to overlook your past if its clear you aren't like that anymore. but if you still are in some sense, people will find out and you will be despised again.