blf what are your thoughts on incestuous relationships

Poll

(i mean like, cousins, not siblings)

is ok
29 (23.2%)
absolutely haram
96 (76.8%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: blf what are your thoughts on incestuous relationships  (Read 6907 times)

discovered something forgeted up in my family today and i thought i'd ask for your opinions

incest is gene pool terrorism. If you and your subsequent generations were to keep loving their 2nd cousin, 5 generations in your great great grandchild would have some serious birth defects

incest more like Wincest am I right

Incest is one of those weird kinds of ethical questions. Like for instance, incest doesn't seem any less gross to me just because both people are using contraception, but if they're using contraception, then there's effectively no danger of birthing kids with forgeted up genes.

Don't think it should be illegal, but it should definitely be discouraged since close family members are more likely to share harmful recessive alleles.

if you're not having a baby idgaf
I aint into my sister, but like, a lotta hot guys are brothers of someone. and if they were brothers of me idk maybe id wanna get some of that

depends on distance really
obviously siblings should probably not be doin' the deed
first cousins are probably still a no for me personally, but the effects aren't that significant
second cousins don't have an increased chance of birth defects above baseline, so that's fine

and if you're having safe love and not having kids it really doesn't matter at all

considering the poll asks about cousins and not siblings, i wouldn't really object. keep in mind that first-cousin relations are actually really common outside the united states

incest is gene pool terrorism. If you and your subsequent generations were to keep loving their 2nd cousin, 5 generations in your great great grandchild would have some serious birth defects
that's not true at all
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 09:10:24 PM by TristanLuigi »

blank slate

i'd need some deep ponderings about it but i dont have the effort to

I'll be the first to ask:

What happened in the family?

No risk of harmful pregnancy - no problem. Makes enough sense to me. :F