Stop calling me a child enthusiast and obsessing over old stuff.

Author Topic: Stop calling me a child enthusiast and obsessing over old stuff.  (Read 12827 times)

never seriously ask the internet to stop doing something. it triggers a chemical reaction, a compulsive need to continue said behavior until it becomes old news again

if you are ever facing personal prejudice on the internet, change yourself and they will follow suit

Willy claims to have quit.

New guy shows up on the same day, making the same spelling mistakes and using Willy's previous avatar.
Willy you're really, really bad at this.

If that's really him then him changing accounts is a way to get people (like you) to stop harassing him 24/7 and bringing up "p-child enthusiast!!!!" everywhere he goes.

If that's really him then him changing accounts is a way to get people (like you) to stop harassing him 24/7 and bringing up "p-child enthusiast!!!!" everywhere he goes.
if he wanted to stop the harrassment he wouldve know better than to set his avatar to his old one.

If he stopped defending child enthusiasm (something a child enthusiast would do, obviously) we wouldn't call him out for it.
So here's a question for you: Why is it that you're always there to defend the deviants let themselves get "harassed" for their strange (and creepy imo) special interestes?

lmao
tab is a child enthusiast

i'll keep tabs on him
Lego Lad let's see if you can top this

i actually looked at his thread and assumed it was willy by the avatar

jesus christ

tab

I'm just gonna leave this here and (probably™) not come back.

• I didn't claim to have quit, but I should have been a bit less sudden with my transition.
  • I was already sick of the name Willymcmilly, especially with the stigma it has now that I forgeted over my reputation again by deciding to bring this up.
  • You can stop trying to piss me off now because it's not working anymore.
  • I left this thread alone because I realized immediately I shouldn't have made it.

If he stopped defending child enthusiasm (something a child enthusiast would do, obviously) we wouldn't call him out for it.
I'm not talking about that. When he defends creepphillia you have just as much right to call him out for it. But, following him around and targeting him, calling him a child enthusiast and bringing it up where he goes is an unreasonable and childish thing to do. I'm not defending him nor am I defending his special interestes. I'm calling you and others out for acting like complete imbeciles all the time and targeting him and following him around for literally no reason.

tab

P.S.: Surprisingly enough, I never actually defended child enthusiasts in my argument. Look again.

P.S.: Surprisingly enough, I never actually defended child enthusiasts in my argument. Look again.
You said you wouldn't come back.